Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Wonder and splender where has it gone?

This is a discussion on Wonder and splender where has it gone? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Take your friends on new server if u wont have fun then quit that game...
Page: 2

Take your friends on new server if u wont have fun then quit that game

thats why new servers are so great, starting over with all that great competition [/b]
    +1 :lol:

Banned

Mattt KO is just not for you anymore. Everything has now become trivial to you and this makes you unhappy.

It hurts me to see you unhappy. I think you need to talk to K2 and then K2 talks to MGAMES about making a new boss every week just for you! Make it 2x harder then Ultima.

as some said new server is the most fun thing.
    a lot of fun till every1 gets high + of uniques and items then quit and wait for new server.
    i did it ^_^ a lot of fun much more then stay at 1 server

najtonlajn

KO start to boring exp pk farm all........ THat why i selling my char and items.

Banned

KO start to boring exp pk farm all........ THat why i selling my char and items.[/b]
    why dont u farm uniques and make $$?

like a 2nd job.. u know, gb farmer

marlot0

Matt it sounds like u need a little break from KO. If you don't enjoy it anymore, take a break like between 1 week and 1 month... and after your comeback, you will have fun again.[/b]
    not really i just went out like 3 weeks then pked whit my friend account and still get bored :P

Just wondering what are peoples opinions on how trivial the game has become.

In my case it's just become so mundane and boring with the same stuff everyday. CZ is repetitive with the occasional fight where people stick around, and when that happens your eyes light up because it's soo much fun. But really it's only that enjoyable because it rarely happens.

The only aspect left in the game that I enjoy is each weekend the stress and chaos that takes place in CSW, but that's a 2 hour bubble of fun that disapears abruptly when the war finishes.

Boss hunting is so dull, felankores and isiloons are done like clock work, show up kill it leave, get a drop and you get 5 seconds of "oh nice a roc" than it gets thrown on the pile with the rest of them and you fall back asleep.

I was hoping Ultima would at least fun, but after the first time which was all out OMG YES YES YES, each week after that it drops just becomes more boring than the previous one. No chitin shields no mystical new items just the same mundane roc's and rol's... just like isiloon.

All that seems to be left to do is to chuck stuff on the anvil and make more and more of our items glow like a strobe.

So what does everyone do to stay so hooked, you know the times when you look at your watch and it's been 2 hours and your like omg NO WAY?[/b]
    Matt :P we all know you aint got the balls to anvil it all XDD

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Matt :P we all know you aint got the balls to anvil it all XDD[/b]
    Don't say that Otherwise he'll burn MY II+9, a.q

SillyHo

Matt we have the same problems in in BC. We are going to start small and have a day a week we all log in and do whatever. Not just coming for events, seems to make it more like a job, but just to be together. I agree with some people about the old days, and I think what the real problem is the ceiling now is a bit low to higher end players. We have the items, for some we have the levels, and what we have now for PK is a watered down version of the past. Too many servers, too many options for people, so the days of 100v100 in CZ are gone.

I remember on cypher VAZARI and myself both got a +8 wizard staff on the same day which were the only 2 glowies at wars back then and people would just pm u about the glowie, good times when people weren't 62+

Now, it's uninteresting to get items, the game is as corrupted as it can get and even lvling isn't worth it anymore. As mentionned be4, the only way to enjoy it is if you pk a bit with people you appreciate and enjoy playing with.

PK never gets old, as long as ppl are in cz, PK is always fun

maybe if we were to SUGGEST something on the official forum to make the game better (for example, ONLY 1 CZ.. with better exp spots and dread mares and shit)

Seeing as they deleted those 1440 pots when everyone posted, maybe they could do something that we suggest. That is if we have enough people to support the idea.

But besides that, playing other peoples accounts is fun when you're bored of your class, i do that sometimes ;x.

btw who would go to ke server if k2 would make new ke only server ?

Ignore Me Senior Member

This is simple philosophy of life stuff. If a computer game got you working it out well done. The aquistion of power, importance, money is no different to that fat kid shoving away twinkies because the animal brain sais must store for hard times ahead. Times don't get harder. What is fun is not planning ahead and pissing about.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast