Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wondering abt balance....

This is a discussion on Wondering abt balance.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I know that i talk abt balance in dcz (coz my only char is below 60), but all can post ...
Page: 1

Kiler666

Default Wondering abt balance....

I know that i talk abt balance in dcz (coz my only char is below 60), but all can post
    I think balancing in game below 60, i mean i dcz is not balance.
    I is so easy to get 55 lvl sin(have a spike, best skill till 70 lvl ...), get stuff from quest and go with 7 other sins, in party and gangbang all other ....
    ofc u cant talk that i get killed few times and i whine ... ofc not, i only want to know if u think that char-skills are balanced in this game

for example - coins from monster vs. pots cost are NOT balance ...

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

your last comment - it depends what you are killing. attack goblins all day and the coin drop vs pot cost is great!

some monsters give good exp, some give good items, and some give good coins... a few monsters are good in 2 of these groups. Think back to the old days when people would kill a few monsters, sit and rest, kill a few monsters... everyone is always in such a rush these days, non-stop exp means high pot usage.

Originally posted by Chuck Norris
    your last comment - it depends what you are killing. *attack goblins all day and the coin drop vs pot cost is great!

some monsters give good exp, some give good items, and some give good coins... a few monsters are good in 2 of these groups. *Think back to the old days when people would kill a few monsters, sit and rest, kill a few monsters... *everyone is always in such a rush these days, non-stop exp means high pot usage.

+1

Banned

Make a DCZ sin = balance

Kiler666

it is no fun where every1 is sin ....

neofatih

I no sin, I bp

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

warriors can pwn sins in dcz as long as ur good...

Kiler666

sure i can own solo sth like 90% of these sins .... but cant own 8 sins noob party coz of fckin spike :/ spike should be 60 lvl skil ... spike + leet feet is unbalanced in lvls below 60

Banned Senior Member

warriors>all no matter what even with that 1300+ ac skill for rouges they still hit me 700 :lol:

Kik0

Well... warriors get sword aura at 57, you want a sins best skill in ardream to be thrust? DCZ is pretty funny if you're a tank priest with good weapon defense items. It takes about 4 people to kill you, 10 if they're the nubs you usually see running around.

I agree that spike should be a lvl 60 skill just like sword dance. Sins at 57 (like archers) should get another skill like maybe 450% damage or something.

Kik0

Originally posted by coolboyp2
    warriors>all no matter what even with that 1300+ ac skill for rouges they still hit me 700 *:lol:
    We'll see how you handle power shot

Kiler666

i know that only trust will be too less, but
    spike + leet feet + invisible are skills that 4 ppl sins can make much more than 4 others class (ofc with noob gear)
    with same noob gear, 4 warrs, 4 bp's, 4 mages can make NOTHING ....

i am hiting wariors for 500 and more... i remember some 1 said that if u do spike for 700+damage so u can pwn in 1v1...
    if u want to do 450%skill so its sux... coz i will hit for 400 :angry: its not fair coz there are many sins... if all sins go to create wariors so all other will say: NO WARIOR SKILLS, THEY PWN,.,., u cannot give out my best skill coz without this skill i cannot pwn any1 1v1...

Kik0

That's because rogues are the most independent class in the game, put those 4 sins against a well-balanced party that have a bit of co-ordination and they'll get smoked or run away.

You're forgetting that most people made a sin for DCZ thinking "I'll have spike, I'll pwn" it takes more than one skill to win a 1v1 or do well in party pk.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast