Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

wondering if this idea has ever been considered

This is a discussion on wondering if this idea has ever been considered within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The idea is to have a server (or world as K2 puts it) with Turkish ips banned from entirely, and ...
Page: 1

OrcTank

Default wondering if this idea has ever been considered

The idea is to have a server (or world as K2 puts it) with Turkish ips banned from entirely, and allow all qualifying players from other servers to move their main characters to this 1 server. Example; when manes came out to have all ips from turkey banned from the server and allow all players that could move their characters there. Yes, some of you may think of this to be harsh but look at the problems in the game. People CONSTANTLY complaining about racism between Turkish and Americans (it goes both ways so don’t point fingers). This is mostly caused by a language barrier that, to be honest, Americans will never overcome and in the real world when 2 people are fighting the obvious solution is to separate them. I suggest the english only server only because english speaking players seem to be the minority in this game and would be easier to create 1 server for them than several for Turkish players. Now I know that there are cool Turkish people, and yea I would loose a few friends, nothing a couple e-mails couldn’t do to keep contact with them, but would put an end to the constant fighting and bickering on forums and in the game. I will state that there are just as many evil and sadistic english speaking players as Turkish, it doesn’t start or end on 1 side

So flame me whatever but I was just wondering if this has ever been considered or brought to the attention of K2, who really I point the finger at for doing nothing about these problems.

FatChicK

good idear
    send this to k2

Phosgene

its not turkish vs americans , its turkish vs others....
    look at the world today , we have the exact problem...
    western world from the one said and islamic world from second .

RunLikeYouStoleIt

Originally posted by Phosgene
    its not turkish vs americans , its turkish vs others....
    look at the world today , we have the exact problem...
    western world from the one said and islamic world from second .
    :lol:

tolgahan

IP BAN CANT SOLVE ANYTHING
    i need a program that can oto-rewrite when someone says ban turkish ips

As nice as this idea sounds, we all know K2, it would just be too much work for them to seperate out all the IPs. You would also have to take into consideration people sharing accounts and living in different countries. What would K2 do if one person lived in Turkey and another was an American. Since this is supposedly USKO and they made an english only server, would they seperate it w/ like British, Aussies, Canadians and Americans (another whatever other countries that have a high english speaking population). As nice of an idea as it sounds, for K2 is just duesn't seem plausible. So it seems we'll just have to deal w/ all the "slm" "a.s.", "gel gel", "a.q.", "sýe", "pýc", "ý fak matha", "skýtýr gýt", the tower bug abusing, the tp to golems from the few turkish players chose to use some of this language and do these stupid actions.

tolgahan

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    As nice as this idea sounds, we all know K2, it would just be too much work for them to seperate out all the IPs. You would also have to take into consideration people sharing accounts and living in different countries. What would K2 do if one person lived in Turkey and another was an American. Since this is supposedly USKO and they made an english only server, would they seperate it w/ like British, Aussies, Canadians and Americans (another whatever other countries that have a high english speaking population). As nice of an idea as it sounds, for K2 is just duesn't seem plausible. So it seems we'll just have to deal w/ all the "slm" "a.s.", "gel gel", "a.q.", "sýe", "pýc", "ý fak matha", "skýtýr gýt", the tower bug abusing, the tp to golems from the few turkish players chose to use some of this language and do these stupid actions.
    n u r all talking about cheats n spams as if only turks are doing it.
    i lots 30 gb in game.Why ? i trusted a pl ,usa , eng ,peru ppl .In this forum.PPl are blaming ppl.n i thought that i should trust them.They dont like cheating.I was so stupid.as i said .i have lost 30 gb coz od that 4 ppl.

lo0pynuts

there are pieces of garbage in every country race culture. do not single out any single one of them by that actions of some. just like ppl always bashing americans. im proud to be american but do i agree with what bush does no i dont and ppl think all america is behind this stupid shit and it really gets on my nerves. 95% of americans just wanna live there lives. just like most of the world as do turkish ppl peruvians ect. there will always be racism and ect. because ppl feel the need to feel superior then others. simple fact of humanity. it will never change just learn to see them as what they are ignorant retarded pieces of shit. nothing more nothing less there country culture got jack shit to do with it. singling ppl out like oh turks are the problem is wrong. yes average age of a turkish player is way lower then most but they are young. there gonna be immature so the next time you go around saying oh piece of trash american or piece of trash turk just take the american or turk off the end of it cause it in fact just makes you look like an ignorant piece of shit as well.

tolgahan- I never once mentioned the words cheat or spam in my topic, did I? The creator or kohack was from Argentina, if I'm not mistaken. Do I care if people cheat, yes, but cheating can only get you so far. Spamming who cares about spamming, it's just another reason to avoid a1 moradon. I'm sorry that you lost 30 GB or whatever, but its all about buying from trusted players. Surely if you see a chicken head selling 6 raptors for 200 mil apiece you aren't going to buy them, are you? Only items I purchase, along w/ many other people on this forum, are from the well known and respected players, regardless of their country.(Yes some people have 2 computers and have a merch set up on one w/ a newbie character, but thats different). The biggest problem is the language barrier. Majority of foreign countries require students to learn some english, do they not? I get annoyed when I try to stand up for a turkish player and only to get told "a.q. fak matha" right after it by the person I tried to defend. There are some players (namely polifonix_orusk/polithefirst), who have helped me try to understand things from a turkish point of view, teach me enough turkish to know when I am being insulted.

btw poli-seks luften

Banned

i really have find more polite turks then sundevil, honestly.

Dorn

with some motivation (BBB) you can get K2 to do anything

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kennie
    ??? i actually have a lot of turk friends, not saying they arent polite or are criminal just saying its never going to work. with all the racism and hate there are twards turks and then on top of it all a language barrier. example earlier today my friend was trying to get a undying buff and the buffer didnt understand. not saying the turkish buffer is retarded or stupid and blah blah it just doesnt work

Spinal its been done before, when there was a turkish ban of ares 2. so basically no turkish person could log a2. i think it was about a year ago.

HiddenRage

Originally posted by tolgahan
    IP BAN CANT SOLVE ANYTHING
    i need a program that can oto-rewrite when someone says ban turkish ips
    like he says it wont work cause not all turks are at fault and im not turkish but it would be basically racist (err the other word i cant think of but u get my point)...the only sorta thing like it would be to have it like i think SRO did they banned all the other players ip from dif countries and made them play their own county's version...

FatChicK

Originally posted by Kennie
    yeh, your mom is polite too, when she's on her knees..

Banned

i didnt know where that flame come from but mama jokes are like middle schools?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast