Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

wondering if this idea has ever been considered

This is a discussion on wondering if this idea has ever been considered within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yo mammas so slow she couldn't keep up with a turtle!!...
Page: 2

FatChicK

Yo mammas so slow she couldn't keep up with a turtle!!

Banned

ur mamma so fat the doctor didnt know where u came from <_<

FatChicK

Yo momma's so flat she's jealous of the wall.

Kennie, are you referring to the time that you wanted to 1v1 ssun in the arena, because if you are, I clearly stated that I was not the real ssundevil. You insisted on fighting w/o buffs for some reason and continually (3-4 times) got 2-3 shot while I wasn't potting at all. Other than that one time in the arena when I was on ssundevil, when have you actually tried to have an actually conversation with ssundevil. You seemed like a decent guy in the arena, but deciding to flame the real sundevil for pretty much no reason just shows your stupidity.

Banned

1. i never 1v1 any1 in teh arena cept with my clanie. must be a friend on me and didnt wanna use a scroll
    2. if u dont see why this isnt the best idea to solve usko then u should go and see how many non-turks macro'er there are still running around game/ and dupers
    3. i only said i have met more mature turks than him which is a fact, not a flame.
    4. sundevil lost to elven the ranger, lvl 63warrilr full shell II +8 against lvl 61dual mirages +7 and chitin +7. no excuses he should be able to beat that noob rogue unbuff.
    5. isnt he a usd player?

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kennie
    1. i never 1v1 any1 in teh arena cept with my clanie. must be a friend on me and didnt wanna use a scroll
    2. if u dont see why this isnt the best idea to solve usko then u should go and see how many non-turks macro'er there are still running around game/ and dupers
    3. i only said i have met more mature turks than him which is a fact, not a flame.
    4. sundevil lost to elven the ranger, lvl 63warrilr full shell II +8 against lvl 61dual mirages +7 and chitin +7. no excuses he should be able to beat that noob rogue unbuff.
    5. isnt he a usd player?
    lol elven didnt get the kill the gaurds that were atking me did, thats a true fact, and when i faught him i didnt have half the items i have now, also tor his ass up the rest of the fights. i didnt know your allowed to run in a 1v1 =O

USD player theres no proof of this, i have baught a couple items but then again who has not spent money on this game in some shape or form? you buy scrolls i pk unbuffed. also since the purchase of my items ive farmed enough items to make everything i have cept 1 thing, my necklace. so instead of keeping everything ive gotten ive handed out to several friends and clan members.

FatChicK

I newer spend no monie to this game
    I gooooooooood gun oke???? check my sig :lol: :rollseyes: :wub:

(btw kennie SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)
    ty

Bullshit its imposible. You are wondering but it cant become a true.

1st I think it is illegal idea. (Racism and other bullshit.)
    2nd You think turks dont use proxy?

Originally posted by tolgahan
    IP BAN CANT SOLVE ANYTHING
    i need a program that can oto-rewrite when someone says ban turkish ips

it will solve everything

Originally posted by neTworK
    Bullshit its imposible. You are wondering but it cant become a true. * *

1st I think it is illegal idea. (Racism and other bullshit.)
    2nd You think turks dont use proxy?

dont think you can use a proxy ingame..

Banned

Originally posted by OrcTank
    USD player theres no proof of this, i have baught a couple items....
    1. u said theres no proof but also said u have baught a couple of items.
    2. gaurds should die in 1-2hits, why didnt you jsut killed them. was there any gaurds to kill?
    3. if having II +8 and full shell is bad equip, whats chitin +7 and dual mds?
    4. spending money on kc satisfy me when it allow me to play with my friends in cz. spending money on an virtual item so i can beat on up unequip el mo wouldnt satisfy me in any way.

wonder why so many players have left the forum? because there are always a moron making a stupid post. including this one with this idea.

OrcTank

so i should have to fight you and gaurds? whatever.. i could now tho

so how does buying scrolls, a virtual item, and a roc, a virtual item, differ? if anything ill save money because mines a 1 time payment, u have to pay everytime u need scrolls.

the weapon and armor isnt even half the battle in equipment, your accessories make your character on top of abilities to manipulate the game with combos.

i think you should go back human so i can continue whoopin your ass, and sure flame the idea but i dont see you making any attempt to better this game. the english speaking population is dying and nothing is being done about it.

FatChicK

kennie, i think you should stfu because you are even worse then me (which is hard achieve)

last night in cz, I was unbuffed and TORMENTED....
    my base hp was around 3800 and you couldn't move it below 3100....
    Even if I had a shield on, with my 600 or 500 defense with Torment, thats pretty damn bad bro, so stop talking shit to sun please, that is until your Spike hits for over 400
    bb :lol:

Banned

dechos:
    1. u didnt lvl urself to 70 i heard, what are you proud of?
    2. like many coward warriors, u were running with a dd shield and helmet.
    3. a lvl 65+ warrior with the right equip is hard to kill, im sure zero or somethingsmells would back me up on this one. also especially when he is running with a dd shield and a helmet on. thats already 50+ DD, im sure.
    4. im not even talking to u, are you talking to yourself til now?

sun:
    1. this fun of this game is to farm and lvl. whats the diff of u buying a roc with usd and a duper duping a roc. u both didnt earn it.
    2. i enjoy paying k2 because i continue to have fun playing this game with my friends, alot of ppl i have talk to are the same way. if u dont have any friends that you are enjoying playing with i suggest u quit this game.
    3. with ur equip of course u can kill me, im not arguing with that, but i have achieve more than u in this game ok?
    4. for arguing that i pay more than u in usd for scrolls, duper dont pay anything for the items does that means they are smarter than both of us? ur argument is really from a brain of a child.

most important of all, i didnt flame u or dechos. i just said it was a bad idea and the fact is i have met more mature turks than you are. im sure im pretty right now since i saw how you react

Originally posted by FatChicK
    I newer spend no monie to this game
    I gooooooooood gun oke???? check my sig *:lol: * * :rollseyes: * :wub:

(btw kennie SUCKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS)
    ty
    to me its seems like ur some kinda retardgun.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast