Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

wondering if this idea has ever been considered

This is a discussion on wondering if this idea has ever been considered within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lololololololololol i allvled my charger from lvl 1 my 2 friends helped me alonb ghe way but still i lvled ...
Page: 3

FatChicK

lololololololololol

i allvled my charger from lvl 1
    my 2 friends helped me alonb ghe way

but still
    i lvled form 1 oke thanks mannnnnnnn

and hi smoffty bisth , i rembmer lplaying first dady manes with you (my name there was meow)
    buyat yes, i am retardgun

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    tolgahan- I never once mentioned the words cheat or spam in my topic, did I? The creator or kohack was from Argentina, if I'm not mistaken. Do I care if people cheat, yes, but cheating can only get you so far. Spamming who cares about spamming, it's just another reason to avoid a1 moradon. I'm sorry that you lost 30 GB or whatever, but its all about buying from trusted players. Surely if you see a chicken head selling 6 raptors for 200 mil apiece you aren't going to buy them, are you? Only items I purchase, along w/ many other people on this forum, are from the well known and respected players, regardless of their country.(Yes some people have 2 computers and have a merch set up on one w/ a newbie character, but thats different). The biggest problem is the language barrier. Majority of foreign countries require students to learn some english, do they not? I get annoyed when I try to stand up for a turkish player and only to get told "a.q. fak matha" right after it by the person I tried to defend. There are some players (namely polifonix_orusk/polithefirst), who have helped me try to understand things from a turkish point of view, teach me enough turkish to know when I am being insulted.

btw poli-seks luften
    Mrpeepers =O

:wub:

tolgahan

Originally posted by Spinal_Tap
    tolgahan- I never once mentioned the words cheat or spam in my topic, did I? The creator or kohack was from Argentina, if I'm not mistaken. Do I care if people cheat, yes, but cheating can only get you so far. Spamming who cares about spamming, it's just another reason to avoid a1 moradon. I'm sorry that you lost 30 GB or whatever, but its all about buying from trusted players. Surely if you see a chicken head selling 6 raptors for 200 mil apiece you aren't going to buy them, are you? Only items I purchase, along w/ many other people on this forum, are from the well known and respected players, regardless of their country.(Yes some people have 2 computers and have a merch set up on one w/ a newbie character, but thats different). The biggest problem is the language barrier. Majority of foreign countries require students to learn some english, do they not? I get annoyed when I try to stand up for a turkish player and only to get told "a.q. fak matha" right after it by the person I tried to defend. There are some players (namely polifonix_orusk/polithefirst), who have helped me try to understand things from a turkish point of view, teach me enough turkish to know when I am being insulted.

btw poli-seks luften
    no no . i didnt mean only u r doing it.U say 1 other one says 1 n otherssss 99999999 totaly=1.................
    sorry if i meant something wrong
    i didnt buy duped items.I sold 3 items n bought one.They promised me ot to scam.I trusted like a stupid guy. and ......
    teach me enough turkish to know when I am being insulted.
    whenever u want...

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kennie
    dechos:
    1. u didnt lvl urself to 70 i heard, what are you proud of?
    2. like many coward warriors, u were running with a dd shield and helmet.
    3. a lvl 65+ warrior with the right equip is hard to kill, im sure zero or somethingsmells would back me up on this one. also especially when *he is running with a dd shield and a helmet on. thats already 50+ DD, im sure.
    4. im not even talking to u, are you talking to yourself til now?

sun:
    1. this fun of this game is to farm and lvl. whats the diff of u buying a roc with usd and a duper duping a roc. u both didnt earn it.
    2. i enjoy paying k2 because i continue to have fun playing this game with my friends, alot of ppl i have talk to are the same way. if u dont have any friends that you are enjoying playing with i suggest u quit this game.
    3. with ur equip of course u can kill me, im not arguing *with that, but i have achieve more than u in this game ok?
    4. for arguing that i pay more than u in usd for scrolls, duper dont pay anything for the items does that means they are smarter than both of us? ur argument is really from a brain of a child.

most important of all, i didnt flame u or dechos. i just said it was a bad idea and the fact is i have met more mature turks than you are. im sure im pretty right now since i saw how you react
    umm you dont know me and you dont know anything ive achieved in this game. ive killed more bosses, gotten more drops than you could ever hope to see in your life. ive almost gotten enough of everything to make a +1 of them all, and enough of several things to make +2's. I think ive earned more xp from FAs DMs and bosses than you've earned overall.

The mind of a child or the mind of the economist? item is not duped, cheated or stolen, just purchased with another currency. and like i said i have farmed enough to have what i have. and my first set of shells were all made and purchased in game.

u didnt flame me here u were talking shit in the game, when you dont know shit. maybe next time ill sit down and let those people kill you before coming to save your ass. and dont try to say you could have handled it i watched you turn and start to run.

mature? your a real example yourself. maybe next time before you run your mouth you can do some research and get facts straight

poli :wub:

FlyingCat

Originally posted by tolgahan
    IP BAN CANT SOLVE ANYTHING
    i need a program that can oto-rewrite when someone says ban turkish ips
    tolgahan FTW :wub:

Banned

2things i said

1. elven beat u. u argue it was gaurds that kill u but u did DIE right? u said spending 1 time on ROC is a smart move, but by luring u to the gaurds is a smart move too.
    2. i said ur an usd char, u said u have purchase items with usd urself.

what facts have i gotten wrong?

OrcTank

Originally posted by Kennie
    but i have achieve more than u in this game ok?
    and saying that i never farm bosses and items.

just smalls ones. yea i died but u fail to include still that u died like 4 times before that. so your smart because your a bad 1v1 player? you have to run away and pot? next time stick around for the fight and dont let others do it for you

Hypnos

I don't mind fighting against people who can't speak english in cz, or fighting along side them. But I do wish there was some way us english speaking players could find and play with other english speaking players, when we aren't in clan parties.

We that speak english as our first language are the minority now. If K2 fails to acknowledge and deal with these issues of language and culture barriers, it will only lead to more player frustration.

Maybe flags next to each character name? Maybe US/Turkish zones with only social enforcement?

If K2 just keeps a blind eye to this, it really will turn more and more in to TRKO. The trend has already started.

Without the social aspect, without friends in the game (and the ability to make those friends), there is no point to a MMO.

Banned

any1 can farm with bosses if they bought with usds in the beginning, more of a challenge if u start from scratch. but where did i said u didnt farm?

OrcTank

in the bowl u said that to me i had a lvl 62 raptor 7 full shell 7 and all +9 str with a lupus +1 before i even baba shopped, good enough to tank every boss up to talos, maybe tk. add some lvls or the lvl ive gotten now i would still be able to do what i do now with bosses.

back to subject, hypnos exactly my point. people see they arent going to be able to make friends, or that the whole process is going to be dificult and quit playing. people would rather play with players they can communicate with. the core to any good relationship/friendship

souldkiller

Menu Start -> Control Panel -> Program List -> KO uninstall? YES (Best thing ive done)

Bring back KO good old days....before kebab munching babas f***ed it all up... <_<

Yun_Yuuzhan

"He said, she said".

Take this elsewhere.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123