Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Flame away baba's I wont hide out

This is a discussion on Flame away baba's I wont hide out within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=153327 Uhm what can i say tried to throw yah all off but hey, will not answer any questions on ...
Page: 1

draviste

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=153327

Uhm what can i say tried to throw yah all off but hey, will not answer any questions on the why's we got transfered suffice as to say is something happened on Bera, just wanted to present myself for the community, when your called in poker sometimes yah gotta show your cards. And Uhm one question I now I was transfered and i now Odd was transfered but uhm I seriousely do not now who the 3rd person is.

kennyburger

now its fair i guess?

CuriositY

i don'T think its still fair.. !

We all want to transfer to a server with all the money and all the item !
    But we cant so it sucks !

Centurian

Well you cant ask for more of a justifiable back up than that. At least he's got the balls to stand up to the call out.

draviste

Well you cant ask for more of a justifiable back up than that. At least he's got the balls to stand up to the call out.[/b]
    flame away

thats seriously retarded...what did you cry about something so you can switch servers to play against people with much worse gear...OH NO GM HE CALLED ME A BAD NAME MOVE ME TO ANOTHER SERVER OR ILL CRY. kinda pathetic just deal with w/e happened in bera instead of taking the cowardly way out and switching to a new server to dominate.

draviste

thats seriously retarded...what did you cry about something so you can switch servers to play against people with much worse gear...OH NO GM HE CALLED ME A BAD NAME MOVE ME TO ANOTHER SERVER OR ILL CRY. kinda pathetic just deal with w/e happened in bera instead of taking the cowardly way out and switching to a new server to dominate.[/b]
    hmm just a guess here but its probably more along the lines of something serious happend for k2 to move 2 players to another server and then make an official post, probably not the i can t kill anyone .but i appreciate the response now back to suckling your moms nipple lols noob rofl

Centurian

flame away[/b]
    I'm not flaming you dude, I'm supporting you. It seems apparent that this who saga has cause quite a stir. What I was saying is that you have the cohonas not to choose to hide over this issue.

I dont see what the big fucken deal is. Three people in the game of 1000's were transferred to another server, good for you, bad for the complaining pricks who didnt.

I personally wouldnt want to move even if I had the chance. I got good friends and allies on manes and we're up there rubbing shoulders with some of the strongest players on the server.

To all those who oppose this, please forward your complaints to [email protected]

Ignore Me Senior Member

Why try to take items to a server where they didn't exist?
    Everyone over level 55 knows whats on what server.

If whatever happened was bad and K2 did you the biggest favor in KOL history.
    Why screw them over and make the lead GM look like a patsy?

hmm just a guess here but its probably more along the lines of something serious happend for k2 to move 2 players to another server and then make an official post, probably not the i can t kill anyone .but i appreciate the response now back to suckling your moms nipple lols noob rofl[/b]
    what could be so serious that you have to change servers and why couldnt you just start fresh in a new server instead of transferring everything....go back to sucking your dads dick... douche bag

how do you replace a cs+8 with a "comparable item on pathos"

thats also a kinda ironic name "beatenubad". when a player from dupeamus vs's a player from pathos, the 1 from dupamus would win every time... even using just R attack

Banned

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/forum_e...howtopic=153327

Uhm what can i say tried to throw yah all off but hey, will not answer any questions on the why's we got transfered suffice as to say is something happened on Bera, just wanted to present myself for the community, when your called in poker sometimes yah gotta show your cards. And Uhm one question I now I was transfered and i now Odd was transfered but uhm I seriousely do not now who the 3rd person is.[/b]
    So you admit you fucking lied to my face and called me a "SORE LOSER".

gtfo faggot.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Well David, u know that u deserve. I know that u deserve, your friends know that u deserve. And u know u are always welcome.
    Waiting u lvl the peeps so we can play together again.
    <3 muck

Banned

btw the reason they were moved was cuz some gm called hydro or some shit gave out Beaten&#39;s billing history. he was given the choice of taking one friend with him and he chose oddarcher. No idea about the third person.

firenewbie11

At least you came out and had the balls to stand up and take the criticism. Now would appreciate it if you fixed the shit that you posted in my trustability link about calling me a scammer after I made the final statement that finally locked the topic about the Beramus transfer.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast