Wondering what attack power would be on a rog with these items.....

This is a discussion on Wondering what attack power would be on a rog with these items..... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whats the attack power of a lvl 74 Rog with Dual ROL+0, WP+0, Elf belt, Dual +0RE, Dual Cleavers +9, ...
Page: 1

misterfrisco

Whats the attack power of a lvl 74 Rog with Dual ROL+0, WP+0, Elf belt, Dual +0RE, Dual Cleavers +9, full set chitin +8???
    Thanks in advanced if you can help me with this. I would like to know how many stat points to put on HP and Dex.

Banned

about 2k ap wolfed
    im lvl 72 with same item but iron neck and iron belt and i get 1900 ap

Banned

yep about 2k ap ..

yep about 2k ap ..

maybe a bit more than 2000 coz u use elf belt instead of skelly/ib/gb
    with dex scroll i would say 2080-2100

Banned

maybe a bit more than 2000 coz u use elf belt instead of skelly/ib/gb
    with dex scroll i would say 2080-2100[/b]
    yep , u right he dont have any wepons deff pandet or belt.

1337 Ap ( if you understood )

And depends if you gonne put 255 on dex and rest hp.

misterfrisco

Thanks guys, im actually kinda clueless when it comes to rog items cause i currently have a warrior lvl 73. I was going to start a rog and i was looking to get a lvl 74 but wanted to know if he has potential to be good with the items i mentioned. I actually could loan the Glass belt from my warrior to this character. Other then that i think rest of the items would stay the same. You think can be a good rog running this set up i can combo pretty good and minor, ive been practicing on my DLW for a week i kinda have the combo part down cause i basically use the same one with my warrior only thing thats tricky is using the remaining skills instead of spamming the one that i use with my warr. Only thing i would need is to get some Spear defence chitin and other wep defence items.

Thanks guys, im actually kinda clueless when it comes to rog items cause i currently have a warrior lvl 73. I was going to start a rog and i was looking to get a lvl 74 but wanted to know if he has potential to be good with the items i mentioned. I actually could loan the Glass belt from my warrior to this character. Other then that i think rest of the items would stay the same. You think can be a good rog running this set up i can combo pretty good and minor, ive been practicing on my DLW for a week i kinda have the combo part down cause i basically use the same one with my warrior only thing thats tricky is using the remaining skills instead of spamming the one that i use with my warr. Only thing i would need is to get some Spear defence chitin and other wep defence items.[/b]
    i would take that rogue ,rogue is much better than a warrior as a warrior u cant cure/heal...as a sin u dont need anyshit like ask for wolf or for sw
    and with that items u could pwn

Wrong section.