Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Wondering what server has best ardream?

This is a discussion on Wondering what server has best ardream? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by iThardy I would say a warrior needs alot more gear to be as "good" as a rogue ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by iThardy View Post
    I would say a warrior needs alot more gear to be as "good" as a rogue or any other class, cause the 57 skill hits for so low without any good gear.

only thing that is different for the servers is that there are less hackers in ard in CW than any other (im guessing from what i've heard)
    and why is that? a rogue can do 1x 600% in like what? 10 seconds.. if warrior would do his 57 skill every 3 seconds (which can be easily done) he is at the same damage rate..

rogue does 600%, 400% and 200% in 3 seconds
    Phantom94, observenat and NyppaN like this.

and the other 10 seconds for the cooldown? if it comes down to 1 minute of attacking rogue vs warrior (warrior spamming 200%) it will be the same.. i agree that a rogue does more damage in the first stage.. but when the fight last longer.. it will be pretty much even.

not even close, they have other skills which they use that deal decent damage. you make it seem like they stand there and wait until spike comes back around

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    not even close, they have other skills which they use that deal decent damage. you make it seem like they stand there and wait until spike comes back around
    well, some sins play like this.. but i think its like 300% spamming every sec with rogue, and im not even talking about almost 2 times faster "R" on daggers then on raptor

ofc ARES,here some photo

OMG so many chitin sheilds and +9's

Seaside? Senior Member Leo_BREMEN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    so
    +8 chitin set
    +8 duel shards
    +1 duel rols
    skele belt
    wp +2
    dual eme +1
    would that do alright if i had around that gear?
    yea that should get the job done, but remember to switch from duel shards and duel rols to squad shards and rols if you pk with a party! but for 1v1 and solo pk your duel stuff is perfectly fine!

Quote Originally Posted by Oreo View Post
    u say 600..400..200% in 3 seconds.. so 1 second for each skill.. since we dont know how much %attack the other skills are lets keep it on 150. so lets say 600..400.200..150..150..150..150% in 10 seconds. thats 1800% in 10 seconds.
    warrior 200% and additional HP damage every second.. thats 2000%..
    ok lets say a rogue still has faster R attack.. we can compensate that with the additional HP dmg with the skill + the R dmgs.

dude u really dont know where ur talking about if u say that a warrior 'doesnt even come close' at the dmg rate of a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    well, some sins play like this.. but i think its like 300% spamming every sec with rogue, and im not even talking about almost 2 times faster "R" on daggers then on raptor
    and if u run into a guy with a ii+9 or hb+8? its faster.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

if euko would come out with ardream and rlb soon it will be nice.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
    OMG so many chitin sheilds and +9's
    +10 *** and yea , i think the best pk server atm is ares for all current zones ...

p.s lmfao @ neversurrender how many slapps he gets

dude you dont know what youre talking about.. play ardream before you talk shit. if a warrior doesnt completely outgear a decently skilled rogue, he will never win. dont only look at damage noob, look at how much faster a rogue heals as compared to a 720 pot. rogues do more damage hands down. ardream is a duff 2 hit fest so i dont care how much damage a warrior can do over 10 seconds cause it rarely ever happens in ardream

btw, im not saying warriors are bad in ardream, they can do a shitload of damage and i have seen many many gg warriors in ardream, none without amazing gear though
    just think of it, how many gg rogues can do well undergeared and how many warriors you see doing well undergeared

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12