Wont let me play...

This is a discussion on Wont let me play... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i deleted Knight Online a few month back, downloaded it again just now, and installed it ect. when i do ...
Page: 1

stevouk

i deleted Knight Online a few month back, downloaded it again just now, and installed it ect.

when i do the updates to the latest patch, it says 3 of the patches are trojans, so i heal them which then moves that item to the virus vault, in this case its moving ''KnightOnline.exe'' to the virus vault, therefore i cant start up KO....anyone have any ideas how i can sort this out, im using AVG.

i deleted Knight Online a few month back, downloaded it again just now, and installed it ect.

when i do the updates to the latest patch, it says 3 of the patches are trojans, so i heal them which then moves that item to the virus vault, in this case its moving ''KnightOnline.exe'' to the virus vault, therefore i cant start up KO....anyone have any ideas how i can sort this out, im using AVG.[/b]
    disable ur resident shield when u open anything related to ko.... then on anything else turn it on.

Off topic:

Did you used to play a warrior in Ares called StevoUK?

deathawaitsyou

they added a trojen 2 find koxpers if u delete the file or even stop the file activating u cant log ko so if u wanna still use ur anti virus just let it miss the trojen

stevouk

you sure it isnt a keylogger thats going to steal my pass? :S

Speed

k2 wants your password so they can take your items

/sarcasm , dont use ur antivirus while doing patches , better yet just remove it if u wanna play ko

Ayman4u

why would they risk there reputation and add keyloger or smething like that and u download from the official ftp site not other in-direct links

stevouk

why would they risk there reputation and add keyloger or smething like that and u download from the official ftp site not other in-direct links[/b]
    so all of you guys have this trojan then in your file?

Ayman4u

so all of you guys have this trojan then in your file?[/b]
    Mcafee didn&#39;t Detect anything strange for me and ppl say thats why this program is weak >.<

Uninstall AVG

Uninstall AVG[/b]
    search ok plz b4 u post yea they where some file in the patch but ko said they r not harmfull