Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WoOOoOoW Great boots ...

This is a discussion on WoOOoOoW Great boots ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Look "LeGrunt" [/b] thats nothing smash there are enouf people with full setsss...
Page: 3

Banned Senior Member

Look "LeGrunt"

[/b]
    thats nothing smash there are enouf people with full setsss

Terrorblade

Damn I misslooked the tittle of topic .... I thought it was "WoOoW Great Boobs"

RiseAgainst_

Why do u have to make an scandal as if this was the 1st pair of shiny shell people have seen? i dont get it

i sew him with same boots like 2 months ago so maby just rebrith +6 ? =)

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Damn I misslooked the tittle of topic .... I thought it was "WoOoW Great Boobs" [/b]
    Poor you
    You need to get laid baba you really do h34r: :lol:

Damn I misslooked the tittle of topic .... I thought it was "WoOoW Great Boobs" [/b]
    Lol same here,i didnt understand where are the boobs on that ss until i saw boots xD

Ki1laH

Thats what sucks about KO's community, whether the person cheated or not, they are always guilty forever, because nobody ever accepts if they are proven innocent.

Having a piece of +9 shell doesn't mean its duped, there are so many ways he could have gotten them...
    -Wanted to quit threw everything on anvil, OMG boots went +9
    -Used tears and reverse and got lucky, its not extremely hard if you have balls
    -Spent USD on lots of tears and reverse +8's
    -Spent USD on the boot
    -Found somebody that was going to quit and threw them on the anvil, and bought them for IGC...

Many more, its sad that people see it and go "OMG DUPE DUPE DUPE he has better items than me DUPE its IMPOSSIBLE" Even though tons of people do it on ISW WITHOUT trina's...know why so many get them on ISW without trinas? They don't have to worry about losing the item, so they can throw them on, the amount that go +9 out of all the people isn't as low as expected, and thats without trina or reversed/tears.

Well, it dosent mean that he duped it.

If he had more than 1 peice then yes, its dupe - impossible to get.

But in other ways he could be a rich turk, the ytl is very easy to buy items with (200 ytl will get you a gigia +8 2hnd which is about ... $40-45)

So he could have just bought lots of +8 and made a +9, i took a half invent of +8 items and made a +9, so wouldnt that be realistic??[/b]

lol?

1 ytl is like 70 us cents =x

That's really old...and whats the problem with 1 piece..when there's pple with full sets just go look in cafegeveze and find the truth about diez how fucked it is

I want it too but LEGIT!!!!!!

DAMN TURKS RUIN THE GAME WHY DID YOU CAME TO USKO ANYWAY ?!??!?!? CANT YOU GO OTHER GAME?!?!

Look "LeGrunt"

[/b]
    Its nothing near the character Beterr in Ares

Beterr in Ares have 4 shells +10 , sherion +10 DV +10 , who can beat it ? <_<

P.S you got so low hp O_o for 71

Banned

P.S you got so low hp O_o for 71[/b]
    Sry, but i got ss from tr forum

Thats what sucks about KO&#39;s community, whether the person cheated or not, they are always guilty forever, because nobody ever accepts if they are proven innocent.

Having a piece of +9 shell doesn&#39;t mean its duped, there are so many ways he could have gotten them...
    -Wanted to quit threw everything on anvil, OMG boots went +9
    -Used tears and reverse and got lucky, its not extremely hard if you have balls
    -Spent USD on lots of tears and reverse +8&#39;s
    -Spent USD on the boot
    -Found somebody that was going to quit and threw them on the anvil, and bought them for IGC...

Many more, its sad that people see it and go "OMG DUPE DUPE DUPE he has better items than me DUPE its IMPOSSIBLE" Even though tons of people do it on ISW WITHOUT trina&#39;s...know why so many get them on ISW without trinas? They don&#39;t have to worry about losing the item, so they can throw them on, the amount that go +9 out of all the people isn&#39;t as low as expected, and thats without trina or reversed/tears.[/b]
    Another thing that sux,everyone&#39;s ignoring posts like this,and stick to their "dupes"

Even when some1 shows frapsed upgrade ppl still call him duper,they prolly dont even know why but they do ;d

I mean ppl have become so pathetic : item +9 "dupe",lvl 80 "no lifer/koxper",and lots of other shit.

Huck

100% legıt ... :lol:

seriously, how ppl can be so dumb to believe that

those boots are legit :huh:

RiseAgainst_

Why do u have to make an scandal as if this was the 1st pair of shiny shell people have seen? i dont get it[/b]

Why did my post passed unnoticed ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast