Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

WoOOoOoW Great boots ...

This is a discussion on WoOOoOoW Great boots ... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 100% legıt ... :lol: seriously, how ppl can be so dumb to believe that those boots are legit :huh:[/b] How ...
Page: 4

Ki1laH

100% legıt ... :lol:

seriously, how ppl can be so dumb to believe that

those boots are legit :huh:[/b]
    How can you say they aren't?

He has only one piece glowing like that, if he could dupe would he not have a full set?

+9 ISN'T THAT HARD to make, it just takes BALLS.

I swear you people don't understand how reverse upgrading works, nor how tear's work...sigh.

CHABO FUCK OFF
    +10 SHELL ISNT LEGIT thats it[/b]
    if you can make a stilleto +10 why cant you make a shell +10?

just takes luck...

Aba

So what? +9 boots? that's all? big deal. It's not like he's wearing a full set

Aba

if you can make a stilleto +10 why cant you make a shell +10?

just takes luck...[/b]

No, +10 is bullshit if you ask me. No one in their right mind, except for dupers would make +10/24. If you make shell+9 legitly, you're not going to go +10, +9 would be enough for any legit player - no matter if you have the piece +9 already or whatever.

+9, not so much. No big deal anymore. Especially because this is a diez screenshot.

No, +10 is bullshit if you ask me. No one in their right mind, except for dupers would make +10/24. If you make shell+9 legitly, you're not going to go +10, +9 would be enough for any legit player - no matter if you have the piece +9 already or whatever.

+9, not so much. No big deal anymore. Especially because this is a diez screenshot.[/b]
    someone couldnt have just said fawk it im quiting....im upgradeing all my shit to +10 or till it blows....

Aba

someone couldnt have just said fawk it im quiting....im upgradeing all my shit to +10 or till it blows....[/b]
    Nahhh

If someone made +9 they would FIND a way to sell it :lol: that or start playing again - at least if it was shell or chitin even

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234