Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

WOOOT! BEST GM IN USKO

This is a discussion on WOOOT! BEST GM IN USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Apparently you guys do not know that all gm accounts have 150k np when created, why? I don't know, but ...
Page: 2

Apparently you guys do not know that all gm accounts have 150k np when created, why? I don't know, but gms were on np board for carnac-west for a long time, all of them had 150k exact.

good on him, as long as he is banning ppls who cares bout dragon :P, the guy in his clan is most likely a scout char... although its wearing the typical koxp uniform.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

good on him, as long as he is banning ppls who cares bout dragon :P, the guy in his clan is most likely a scout char... although its wearing the typical koxp uniform.[/b]
    koxp gear to get in koxp parties for even better proof

Banned

hmm

calenuil

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Have you ever considered taht the random might be a GM himself? And is just gettling leveld. Yes, GMs do own regular characters, and yes they tend to level each other every now and then.

On the other hand, he might as well could just be an unofficial constable, I was in a clan with a GM char myself, back in the day, so were phantomlink, camaz0tz and others.

calenuil

it's so they can watch the csw.

again... cali already talked about it here.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=199023

it's so they can watch the csw.

again... cali already talked about it here.

http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=199023[/b]
    GMs having Dragon Symbol on Ionia. Currently the amount of NPs required to allow GMs to monitor CSW defaults to giving GMs the Dragon Symbol. We are speaking with the developer about disallowing GM accounts from getting symbols[/b]
    I don't see him no where, stating that the CSW requires him to have an, additional clanmember, in his clan. I'm sure though, I'm just missing out on something, as obviously I appear to be somewhat blind or are unable to comprehend, simple english sentences.

Despite the fact that K2 is stupid, they can just change the Knight's grade, internally in the DB without ever touching the GM's nps.

Not to mention how lame of an excuse it is, as GMs can simply +zonechange themselfs into Delos, or even TP themselfs onto a player located in the delos zone while CSW is running, there's no need for him to have either: NPs nor a Clan.

D4rkBP

Aleenia is a girl.

Aleenia is a girl.[/b]
    I really appreciate your highly intellectual input in this discussion... But what exactly is your point? Not like the Gender is completely irrelevant here.

cigaret25

Aleenia is a girl.[/b]
    she is hawt got her msn ofc

she is hawt got her msn ofc [/b]
    I'm almost certain you do have her on msn, which is why you're lurking in this topic and instead of defending her - seeing how you're obviously attracted to her, you rather much lurk for attention, and sadly enough.. I'm even giving it to you.. Oh god, I might as well go to bed, before more people start posting in here.

D4rkBP

I really appreciate your highly intellectual input in this discussion... But what exactly is your point? Not like the Gender is completely irrelevant here.[/b]
    I was just saying cause everyone was saying he, just saying that so if you PM her and say him she might get mad.

Havoc

cool! a gm with a clan, i want in

I'm fine with GM's taking symbols in order to monitor the game more efficiently.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast