Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

WOOOT! BEST GM IN USKO

This is a discussion on WOOOT! BEST GM IN USKO within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ah, the german saracasm strikes again! GoGo dread shield nazi![/b] :lol:...
Page: 4

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Ah, the german saracasm strikes again!

GoGo dread shield nazi![/b]
    :lol:

cigaret25

but that guy stays lvl 40... so whats bad here?
    maybe the gm want some friendship :lol:

CeFurkan

gms are corrupted
    so we can expect everything

gms are corrupted
    so we can expect everything[/b]
    Only the ones from India.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Your over reacting IMO.[/b]
    +1 ... :huh:

Apparently you guys do not know that all gm accounts have 150k np when created, why? I don't know, but gms were on np board for carnac-west for a long time, all of them had 150k exact.[/b]
    this is so tat they may enter csw

infusion

this is so tat they may enter csw[/b]
    Did you came up with that all by yourself or did you "not" read the topic?

Royalassassin

Do some of you kids have to make a post about every single thing that happens? why not look into it before making some shit up.

The reason why GM's got Dragon symbols on the new server most of the times is because if they dont have that, then they cant go to CSW.
    And that lvl 40 char that is in his clan is probably 1 of his own chars, a GM hase 1 main char name, but a GM can also make 2 sup chars right and left, and they can give it the names they want, and those chars hase the same power as the main char (the account hase the GM powers).

Hustlin' Senior Member kgllegend's Avatar

but a GM can also make 2 sup chars right and left, and they can give it the names they want, and those chars hase the same power as the main char (the account hase the GM powers).[/b]
    No, you are an idiot. The character has the GM powers, not the account. The GM is controlled by 1 number also called the Authority in the TB_User table of the database.
    If that character has the GM authority, it will have GM. If accounts have GM powers, go look on king of knight GM list and search for that name there.
    If you don't know what your talking about, don't post.

No, you are an idiot. The character has the GM powers, not the account. The GM is controlled by 1 number also called the Authority in the TB_User table of the database.
    If that character has the GM authority, it will have GM. If accounts have GM powers, go look on king of knight GM list and search for that name there.
    If you don't know what your talking about, don't post.[/b]
    He retard i think that i know more then most of this ppl on this forum so stfu...
    The account hase the GM power, Gm's can make noob chars to spy at some events, like War, CSW and so on.
    Most cheats hase a Auto dc when there is a GM logging on (some name list or somthing), thats why most GM's make a 2th char where the name is not known of.
    This way cheaters dont dc and they can be bannen....

And again... I know more about things like this then most of this ppl on this forum..

cigaret25

He retard i think that i know more then most of this ppl on this forum so stfu...
    The account hase the GM power, Gm's can make noob chars to spy at some events, like War, CSW and so on.
    Most cheats hase a Auto dc when there is a GM logging on (some name list or somthing), thats why most GM's make a 2th char where the name is not known of.
    This way cheaters dont dc and they can be bannen....

And again... I know more about things like this then most of this ppl on this forum..[/b]
    how could you know that?, have you been ever gm?, if no then shut up.
    You can't know if this is working then it there should be an pup-up on KingOfKnight.com , on that site it shows who's GM.
    Maybe its an normal character from the GM self, maybe hes in ardream cheking hackers after he found some then he maybe ban it with his gm char, this is what I think, I made my private server with my friend and all gm's comes on the database list.

and also gms can make pk char too and chek the cheaters gms needs to do injection before they can ban, this is was beramus GM told me, without injection they can't ban.
    And you know that most ppl has auto dc, so your using hack to? :
    lol pwned

And again... I know more about things like this then most of this ppl on this forum..[/b]
    jaja zal wel:P nice joke

IronSeba

haha owned by K2 again ^^

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234