Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

this is the great attitude of a king DIEZ :S

This is a discussion on this is the great attitude of a king DIEZ :S within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was in party of "great king diez" it I died I I say something in party in Portuguese it ...
Page: 1

tielo

I was in party of "great king diez" it I died I I say something in party in Portuguese
    it takes off me of party and he places me report what it found? what I was laughing at it? how a king has an attitude of these? it would not have to give example? speaking e still me of the one private that in two days I go to leave banished for giving ks!!!!!!!! how if I was in party of it?

Speed

maybe the name TR_CAFE_AGA_SLM_BABA_YOK gives u a hint

xSexyGirlx

Mart1elo...

stop to use google translator :lol:

Ask some help in MSN oke baba?

Die king diez :P

zzz Report Subject... zzz <_<

You still didnt show why he reported you(or i cant understand ur "english"), as i can see u laughed at it in clan chat maybe u also did in party chat maybe u were kicked cus of that? lol if i was a clan leader i will also report anyone thta laughed at me :lol: dunno but afaik tr_ozgur_cafe_tr seems like a nice guy ive partied a lot with him in pk and xp parties and hes a nice guy.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

You still didnt show why he reported you(or i cant understand ur "english"), as i can see u laughed at it in clan chat maybe u also did in party chat maybe u were kicked cus of that? lol if i was a clan leader i will also report anyone thta laughed at me :lol: dunno but afaik tr_ozgur_cafe_tr seems like a nice guy ive partied a lot with him in pk and xp parties and hes a nice guy.[/b]
    becasue somebody laught at u so u gonna report him

omg what a idoit

xSexyGirlx

becasue somebody laught at u so u gonna report him

omg what a idoit[/b]
    Yeh... :mellow:

Everyone now with report subject coz this type of ppl...

fumaça

then why the king does not speak in English? if it is good thus????????????????????

fumaça

the truth is one only

the best king was

glarfist

Havvk

why u had him in friends list :lol:

well here in orc side seems that our king thinks giving away some coins is normal instead of making 50% events or something interesting,he is buying cafes to be king again,i wont put my hands down <_<

diez drama

edit: diez sucks

My opinion , you should not party with turks. Even iff i needed exp bad i rarely party&#39;d up with turks.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

turks r so sensitive :huh:

P4rthen0n

why u had him in friends list :lol:

well here in orc side seems that our king thinks giving away some coins is normal instead of making 50% events or something interesting,he is buying cafes to be king again,i wont put my hands down <_<[/b]
    What do you think this idiot Ozgur does ? He gives away 10m lots of times to anyone that goes cry in his pm that wants money, sometimes he&#39;s doing that non stop for 15-30 minutes. Then he realises he doesn&#39;t have money in the bank and does the same thing ParadiseGetOut did, which is spam king chat asking ppl to buy pots to make xp events.

first lemme examine ur picture .......................

well from the looks of it u have a turk on ur hands

let me explain how i came to this conclusion

1. party chat makes it obvious the use of senin is turkish word for fuck
    2. if u look at the clan name there is a variation of the word &#39;turk&#39;
    3. if u take a close loook at his name u will see multiple variations that all conclude this is a turk
    a. TR this is i beileve short for turkish
    b. the use of _&#39;s is common with turks usually will result in a account id that lets them dupe
    c. the horrible misspelling of oscar turkish translation ozgur
    d. the icing on top of the pie "cafe" use of cafe in ur names usually means ur representing a cafe in turkey which is probly how he is king in the first place koxp + cafe = alot of lvl 20 chars

so thats ur problem ur solution is DONT PARTY WITH TURKS

oh and btw report means nothing

lol

ozgur is outpassed every stupidity I saw in this game ...

king? ... hahahahaaaa ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast