Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

WooT LVL 60 AT LAST!!!!

This is a discussion on WooT LVL 60 AT LAST!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I made my first char in olympia around Febuary and just now he got 60. I went on a 2 ...
Page: 1

Road

Default WooT LVL 60 AT LAST!!!!

I made my first char in olympia around Febuary and just now he got 60. I went on a 2 week trip to Philmont (have you guys heard of it?). I came back and my friend Dorn caught up to me. It was good cuz we both reach 60 today. Now all I need to do is work on my master tommarow. FINNALLY!!! I CAN TAKE A BREAK!!!

That was my response when I reached 60. This is my VERY first 60 char as well. What was your response when you reached 60 for the first time? B)

Dorn

Default Re: WooT LVL 60 AT LAST!!!!

Originally posted by Road
    I made my first char in olympia around Febuary and just now he got 60. I went on a 2 week trip to Philmont (have you guys heard of it?). I came back and my friend Dorn caught up to me. It was good cuz we both reach 60 today. Now all I need to do is work on my master tommarow. FINNALLY!!! I CAN TAKE A BREAK!!!

That was my response when I reached 60. This is my VERY first 60 char as well. What was your response when you reached 60 for the first time? *B)
    same here...about the same time too

Road

Lol funny how you were the first poster . Well, now I'm gonna sell a MD +6 and use my remaining coins to buy a tail of lesath from my friend along with some crystals and that other stuff. Can't wait for my masters!!!

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

gratz. I remember hitting 60 too it felt sooo good droping that Nova.

Perfect

yeah felt so good with the my first nova :wub:

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

felt so good with my shadow hunter altho its the same as aarc shot almost O_o but when i finally got 60 on usko it felt good to... wait im a sin i dont get much at 60

TunaFishyMe

I remember hitting 60 and was still in plate gobs. I thought I was so pro. Went to 1, saw 411 red ball and I thought I was gonna get the last hit. Turned out I died in 2 secs.

Yun_Yuuzhan

Grats, it's the first milestone of many

When I hit 60, I set off fireworks. I also went to repair my +5 chitin

tamarama

When I turned 60, I was kind of spacy so I really don't remember much other than saying, "I can't find my stupid holy water."

TanokaOne

i remember i was very excited when i droped my first blizzard [lvl 45 skill] :wub:

TunaFishyMe

I was really excited when I got spike. I stayed up till 5 am to get it. Then i spiked an apo for 2k and I was so happy. Then i got bored of it and went to sleep. The best way to lvl at a low level is to lie about your level. Im lvl 60 add me!

tamarama

...I about crapped when I got blizzard.

LOL@tuna, I have heard some awful leveling tricks.

1.) If you're a very low level and have a cape, if you run through the AK's/DTS, you'll be invited all over the place.
    2.) If you're low level but stat toward chitin armor+1, you can get in loads of derv parties if you're a warrior.

Tha_Diablo

^^ i also was looking for holey water when i hitted 60! back in the old days i paid 30 GB's for 1 holey water ... few weeks later all get sold for 500k xD (ty babadupers :S). I wish i was lvl 60 a few weeks later ...rofl! (Cypher server do I need too say more -_-)

But i was BP so i exped further too lvl 62 ....

Dorn

Originally posted by Road
    Lol funny how you were the first poster . Well, now I'm gonna sell a MD +6 and use my remaining coins to buy a tail of lesath from my friend along with some crystals and that other stuff. Can't wait for my masters!!!
    cant wait for masters here too...but i need a lupus, lyacon, and lobo pendant and 10 sapphirres, opals, and crystals. all you need are those <_<

Banned Senior Member

When I struck 60 I was glad to ditch the Rogue and become a Kaser Hood Was pretty nice but I delvled in the first 10 mins lvling noobs cause my game DC'd me ^_^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast