Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

WooT LVL 60 AT LAST!!!!

This is a discussion on WooT LVL 60 AT LAST!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Tha_Diablo ^^ i also was looking for holey water when i hitted 60! back in the old ...
Page: 2

Technicolor

Originally posted by Tha_Diablo
    ^^ i also was looking for holey water when i hitted 60! back in the old days i paid 30 GB's for 1 holey water ... few weeks later all get sold for 500k xD (ty babadupers :S). I wish i was lvl 60 a few weeks later ...rofl! *(Cypher server do I need too say more -_-)

But i was BP so i exped further too lvl 62 ....

few weeks later was 25mil >.< that was when i got my master..... few weeks later it was 500k....

but anyway.... screw cypher, dupers and dumbfuks

Gratz! 60 is definatly a good feeling to get. Just work on your masters, get 61, gear up and push for the long way to 70.

Dorn

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies
    Gratz! 60 is definatly a good feeling to get. * Just work on your masters, get 61, gear up and push for the long way to 70. *
    gear up? what could be better for my level other than chitin 6, 7, and chitin gob (besides shell but im not a master yet)

TunaFishyMe

Full Chitin 7s
    Shards 7s
    Kukuri 1+
    PP
    9+ dex earring
    9+ dex belt

Banned

I remember when I got 60 at apos, because I could finally sword dance! ^^

I was like OMFGROFLOLZORZPWNT SD!!! IM 60!!1

Now I realise it's not even that exciting when I get another level :<

my 1st 60... i nova for 3 days straight, spent 150m on pots lol

:wub: :wub: :wub:

when i was 60 i thought i was god and died to a mastadon.. i was so embaressed asking for a res when i was bragging i was 60

::HiGhTiMeZ::

wait till u hit 61 that when the fun begins hahahahaha so have fun hommie hahaha

cRuX

Default Re: WooT LVL 60 AT LAST!!!!

Originally posted by Road
    I made my first char in olympia around Febuary and just now he got 60. I went on a 2 week trip to Philmont (have you guys heard of it?). I came back and my friend Dorn caught up to me. It was good cuz we both reach 60 today. Now all I need to do is work on my master tommarow. FINNALLY!!! I CAN TAKE A BREAK!!!

That was my response when I reached 60. This is my VERY first 60 char as well. What was your response when you reached 60 for the first time? *B)
    Where do you live??..I have like 3-4 friends that have gone to Philmont serveral times...

Originally posted by Dorn+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dorn)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies
    Gratz! 60 is definatly a good feeling to get. * Just work on your masters, get 61, gear up and push for the long way to 70. *
    gear up? what could be better for my level other than chitin 6, 7, and chitin gob (besides shell but im not a master yet)[/b]
    Easy, chittins +8, rocs, we's, wp, ect. I've seen some pretty decked out lvl 60's... because they spend tons of time farming. It's really tough on a server like ares/diez... I dont know about olympia and how crowded it is there. :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by Dorn@
    <!--QuoteBegin-bigjuicyboobies

gear up? what could be better for my level other than chitin 6, 7, and chitin gob (besides shell but im not a master yet)
    Easy, chittins +8, rocs, we's, wp, ect. I've seen some pretty decked out lvl 60's... because they spend tons of time farming. It's really tough on a server like ares/diez... I dont know about olympia and how crowded it is there. :wub:[/b]

good 5 months of farming for all that stuff, and another 1-2 for lvling :

HiddenRage

i remember my first nova :wub: my and my friend (nkosi....probably dont know him cause he played over a year ago) couldnt find parties so we did goblins for our last few % he got his 60 first but lil while later i got mine...i was so happy lol

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    gratz. I remember hitting 60 too it felt sooo good droping that Nova.
    Wtf? You used to be a mage? Name pls

armand0

i was pking a lot before 60 (59 to 60 took 1.5 month ^^), so i didnt got disappointted much when i went cz after 60, i just didnt like that shadow hunter consumes too much mana but i was happy that i would never need to xp anymore :wacko:

IRockUSuck

my first lvl 60 was years ago but i always dreamed a warrior which is 60+ has Sword dancing and a raptor :wub: now i have one and im so glad too have it :wub: i have like 4 rogues and a priest but warrior is a new thing for me now gogo 62 lets scream :P :wub:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast