Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

WooT LVL 60 AT LAST!!!!

This is a discussion on WooT LVL 60 AT LAST!!!! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; congartz , huh i remmber my first lvl 60 huh old ko :P h43r: I had all for master, but ...
Page: 3

sophiem

congartz , huh i remmber my first lvl 60 huh old ko :P h43r: I had all for master, but then veronice got bugged ((((((((((((((((( , Waited alot till k2 will do smth about that -_- , Like always.

Road

Default Re: WooT LVL 60 AT LAST!!!!

Originally posted by cRuX+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cRuX)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Road
    I made my first char in olympia around Febuary and just now he got 60. I went on a 2 week trip to Philmont (have you guys heard of it?). I came back and my friend Dorn caught up to me. It was good cuz we both reach 60 today. Now all I need to do is work on my master tommarow. FINNALLY!!! I CAN TAKE A BREAK!!!

That was my response when I reached 60. This is my VERY first 60 char as well. What was your response when you reached 60 for the first time? *B)
    Where do you live??..I have like 3-4 friends that have gone to Philmont serveral times...[/b]
    I live in Georgia, other side of the country. People from all around the country go to Philmont. I play to come back, maybe even work there .

0_0destiny

I remember when I was lvl 60 warrior in mYko

I went to burnt 2raptor and 1 chitin shell Pauldron

then I quit because I burnt them

Reach level 60 and quit the Server
    -_- -_- -_-

I was 59 in KO about to reach 60 and get NOVA!!! i couldnt wait to blow up some harpies... and then KE came out before i hit 60 and no voking and mage staff bug i felt cheated :angry: ... then i tried to aoe uruks ... dlvled in first 5 mins lol dang paper mages and their HP/AC (+6 armour ftw)

Karpsu

I was disappointed at level 60 to be honest. As a Sin I didn't get any new skills before I'd have my masters. I couldn't afford the items for the quest untill I was level 61. (Even then I was gyfted propably most of the quest items by clannies ^_^ ) When I got masters it felt good. Ap went up, I saw my redball and I was Kasar Hood in the seeking party list. B)

rofl are u road afterskool special if so ROFFLE MAN BOUT FUCKING TIME lol not like he noob got to play lvl 62 warrior for awhile

Zink

Originally posted by Karpsu
    I was disappointed at level 60 to be honest. As a Sin I didn't get any new skills before I'd have my masters. I couldn't afford the items for the quest untill I was level 61. (Even then I was gyfted propably most of the quest items by clannies *^_^ ) When I got masters it felt good. * *Ap went up, I saw my redball and I was Kasar Hood in the seeking party list. *B)
    karp i gave u everything..!!!

and 60 for me felt great as i was given a hwot back when it was about a bil for one :rollseyes:

Dorn

Originally posted by Private
    rofl are u road afterskool special if so ROFFLE MAN BOUT FUCKING TIME lol not like he noob got to play lvl 62 warrior for awhile
    yeah thats road from afterschoolspecial...and he is actually a very good player, not nooby

Road

Originally posted by Private
    Yeah that's me. I took long breaks from the game because of work and traveling. I've actaully only been home 4 weeks out of this entire summer. Once I had time, took me about 3 1/2 weeks to go from 57 to 60. Felt good now that I have my masters. I farmed some harpies, got some MD's. Up'ed 3 to +6 and sold them to afford my masters. I'll need to farm again cuz I'm dirt poor now lol.. :/

PamelaAnderson

Originally posted by Paradigm
    I was 59 in KO about to reach 60 and get NOVA!!! i couldnt wait to blow up some harpies... and then KE came out before i hit 60 and no voking and mage staff bug *i felt cheated *:angry: ... then i tried to aoe uruks ... dlvled in first 5 mins lol dang paper mages and their HP/AC (+6 armour ftw)
    pwn'd by k2 :angry:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123