Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

-=WORK STOPPAGE=-

This is a discussion on -=WORK STOPPAGE=- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Me and a lot of friend's wanna make work stoppage to Saturday for Non-Premium user's. We plane it from 01:00am ...
Page: 1

nugy

Default -=WORK STOPPAGE=-

Me and a lot of friend's wanna make work stoppage to Saturday for Non-Premium user's.

We plane it from 01:00am to 04:00am on all server's.

[b]WHO WANT HELP WITH WORK STOPPAGE DONT LOG IN IN THESE TIME (3 HOURS)

We are very thanx for help..

dont fire me plz.. :wub:

FatM4n

You mean not to logg servers at that time?

GL getting the turks to do that

H0lysh1t

wtf?

nugy

Originally posted by FatM4n
    You mean not to logg servers at that time?

GL getting the turks to do that
    yup..

mm2

Default Re: -=WORK STOPPAGE=-

Originally posted by nugy
    dont fire me plz.. :wub:
    :lol:

H0lysh1t

impossible to make atleast 10% of KO not logging in

TimtoN_

and why should we do this ? just to let the turks run wild ?

H0lysh1t

Originally posted by TimtoN_
    to let us non premium users play xD

nugy

Originally posted by TimtoN_
    Dont like these K2 way to get money from faithful ppl.

non premium users will 100% for certain have a work stoppage.......... because they won't be able to log in during peak hours on a saturday anyway

Why on earth would K2 give a flying fuck if a bunch of non paying customers (and i use the term 'customer' lightly) stop playing and reduce the lag for their paying customers? Have you even thought about that? In what way will this effect them? Will they lose out on money.... no, will they lose out on anything at all what so ever? The answer is no, infact this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

If you're not a customer you don't deserve customer satisfaction

H0lysh1t

Originally posted by PADDY
    non premium users will 100% for certain have a work stoppage.......... because they won't be able to log in during peak hours on a saturday anyway

Why on earth would K2 give a flying fuck if a bunch of non paying customers (and i use the term 'customer' lightly) stop playing and reduce the lag for their paying customers? Have you even thought about that? In what way will this effect them? Will they lose out on money.... no, will they lose out on anything at all what so ever? The answer is no, infact this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

If you're not a customer you don't deserve customer satisfaction
    why wont non premium users be able on saturday for a couple hours?

TimtoN_

can someone tell me how I can contact costumer support ?

I cant login to the official website because the reset my password and it got sent to my e-mail, which did NOT recieve it.....

Ruthless

wat kind of satisfaction?
    getting ur coins wiped?
    CS wiped?
    hacked and not get ur acc back?
    new breed or bugs with every patch?
    which is it? or just the fact that u can log on during turkiye time? :blink:

people seem to forget, that if you don't pay for something then they have no reason to provide you with any service at all. As somebody playing an online game and not paying a single thing you have absolutly no rights at all, legally and as a consumer

all those freebie wannabies have to realise the best service you are getting is the ability to play their game

Originally posted by PADDY
    people seem to forget, that if you don't pay for something then they have no reason to provide you with any service at all. As somebody playing an online game and not paying a single thing you have absolutly no rights at all, legally and as a consumer

all those freebie wannabies have to realise the best service you are getting is the ability to play their game

I used to buy premmy once upon a time. Gold actually but that was before I got screwed by K2. So ur theory about getting help if ur a paying costumer just got blowed up. Sry Paddy but K2 doesn't give a flying fuck if u are paying or non paying!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast