Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

-=WORK STOPPAGE=-

This is a discussion on -=WORK STOPPAGE=- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i didn't say anything about recieving help, and i know K2 has real flaws with concerns to customer support, trust ...
Page: 2

i didn't say anything about recieving help, and i know K2 has real flaws with concerns to customer support, trust me i know it personally, i'm meerly trying to disprove this silly belief that non paying customers have any rights, let alone hold any power over the company

I don't think its working ... because for once... I can't even log into o2 or o3 -.-

11 PM turk time.. shouldn't be THAT bad

edit: not to mention. you didn't state a timezone...

not that it would work... the majority of the population is turks anyways and they don't give a shit wtf you are going on about.

Originally posted by PADDY
    i didn't say anything about recieving help, and i know K2 has real flaws with concerns to customer support, trust me i know it personally, i'm meerly trying to disprove this silly belief that non paying customers have any rights, let alone hold any power over the company

My bad I misread ur post. Yeah I can see where u coming from. If u pay expect little or no help at all, If u don't pay don't expect even a cs response lol. Well I never whine abut not being able to log on or shit like that. I choose not to buy premmy myself.

Originally posted by tank
    I don't think its working ... because for once... I can't even log into o2 or o3 -.-

11 PM turk time.. shouldn't be THAT bad

edit: not to mention. you didn't state a timezone...

not that it would work... the majority of the population is turks anyways and they don't give a shit wtf you are going on about.
    yeah i can't log into diez now... usually i can in these hours with no problems
    maybe they lowered the user limit since the lag yesterday?

I just got home and logged right in to doez 1. Now paddy come help me do some quests :wub:

ZOMG I'LL DO IT!

premium?
    i still can't log in

I dont get the point of doing it.
    so you are not gonna play 3 hours (Ill log in easily ^_^) then after those 3 hours of not playing, everything will be back to routine.
    K2 wont loose anything cause of 3 hours of non prem users not playing, its like they are doing us a favour that this game is not P2P, we are not paying them anything so they got nothing to loose from those 3 hours.

zerocast

Why on earth would K2 give a flying fuck if a bunch of non paying customers (and i use the term 'customer' lightly) stop playing and reduce the lag for their paying customers? Have you even thought about that? In what way will this effect them? Will they lose out on money.... no, will they lose out on anything at all what so ever? The answer is no, infact this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard. *

If you're not a customer you don't deserve customer satisfaction
    I completely disagree with most of this. K2 seem to not give much of a sh1t about ANY of their customers (paying or non-paying) and it have been proven over the years.

"If you're not a customer you don't deserve customer satisfaction"
    Are you sure about this statement??
    If people are not satisfied with the game (during the time they are not "customers") then they WILL NOT become potential buyers by any means.
    If thats what they really wanted (to not care about non-paying customers only) then they would have made the game P2P a long time ago.

but do you truely believe that if they refuse to pay attention to their own actual customers, that they are going to listen to a bunch of non paying customers complaining about a free service?

Instead of attracting new ustomers they should be providing for the ones that they are about to lose.

Anyway you dont seem to understand that meerly having a bunch of non paying leachers log off will simply help resolve the problem of lag...... hell it might make such an improvement they may chose to make it all pay to play

the_man_slayer

non premium users will 100% for certain have a work stoppage.......... because they won't be able to log in during peak hours on a saturday anyway

Why on earth would K2 give a flying fuck if a bunch of non paying customers (and i use the term 'customer' lightly) stop playing and reduce the lag for their paying customers? Have you even thought about that? In what way will this effect them? Will they lose out on money.... no, will they lose out on anything at all what so ever? The answer is no, infact this is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

If you're not a customer you don't deserve customer satisfaction
    yea and we buy prem and still dont get the customer satisfaction that we want lol :lol:

the_man_slayer

people seem to forget, that if you don't pay for something then they have no reason to provide you with any service at all. As somebody playing an online game and not paying a single thing you have absolutly no rights at all, legally and as a consumer

all those freebie wannabies have to realise the best service you are getting is the ability to play their game
    they should get some rights, it is a free 2 play game after all. And the 'freebie wannabies' could realise that, ooooor we could all stop buying prem for a month or 2 :wub: see if anything starts improving when K2 notice a big hole in their wallet lol :lol:

the_man_slayer

but do you truely believe that if they refuse to pay attention to their own actual customers, that they are going to listen to a bunch of non paying customers complaining about a free service?

Instead of attracting new ustomers they should be providing for the ones that they are about to lose.

Anyway you dont seem to understand that meerly having a bunch of non paying leachers log off will simply help resolve the problem of lag...... hell it might make such an improvement they may chose to make it all pay to play
    yea but if they do make it pay to play, they'll have to put more effort in to provide better customer satisfaction lol sorry for the 3 seperate replies :wub:

zerocast

The answer is no. Thats what i said, they don't even pay attention to the paying customers.

If K2 was a company that actually paid attention to their customers (paying customers), then they should also pay attention to their non-paying customers. Not that "If you're not a customer you don't deserve customer satisfaction"

To those people that don't like to pay and can't stand the way K2 handles stuff, my suggestion is just change game. There are dozen of MMO games out there that are free to play also and that are fun aswell.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12