Will i get bann? :P

This is a discussion on Will i get bann? :P within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this i writh to CS after they tell me they cant give me a new PW to my other account ...
Page: 1

Heim4teil

this i writh to CS after they tell me they cant give me a new PW to my other account (where are some nice items from xmas event) (its not realy my account but from a my cousn) zzz want that i buy on a account where i cant log on...how stupid is that?

CS:
    Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am unable to assist you with this issue, as we provide only limited support to our players without a premium subscription. Please go to the website http://www.knightonlineworld.com/bronze_premium.php I will not be able to assist you further regarding this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience that this may caused you and thank you for playing Knight Online.
    -Knight Online Customer Support Team.

my answer:
    I CANT BUY PREM ON ACCOUNT WHERE I DONT REMEMBER MY PW!
    I buyed Premium on this account why i cant get a PW for my others accounts?
    i will not pay prem for a account where are only some items! i will continue buy prem on this account isnt this engouth mny?
    I realy need the items!
    K2=Gamers first HAHA

K2'd. :lol:

Banned

n00b make a new account with 3 days bronze for free and spam cs from that account for your other account password

DUH :P

no u wont get banned. they'll just send u the first message again

they'll ip ban u, so u wont ever get replied again.

Heim4teil

n00b make a new account with 3 days bronze for free and spam cs from that account for your other account password
    DUH :P[/b]
    why i have a account with 20 day prem^^ each day 3 CS ticket =60 tickets :P
    but on that account are
    6-7 totas
    40-50 shells
    10+ glaves
    its much on pathos =(
    i dont know why the PW dont work..i dont change it and it cant get hacked its just a lvl 1 char