Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Worl KnightOnline Championship event

This is a discussion on Worl KnightOnline Championship event within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i tought gm said they will have king vs king events too? like ares kings vs dies kings and so ...
Page: 2

thanatos

i tought gm said they will have king vs king events too? like ares kings vs dies kings and so on

RezzerGirl

sounds like theyre going to have a KO convention where all the ko players will fly there and fight in a tournament to see whos the best :roll:

_merchant_

Originally posted by RezzerGirl
    sounds like theyre going to have a KO convention where all the ko players will fly there and fight in a tournament to see whos the best *:roll:
    hell no, cuz i think some of us we just play for fun, there is no such a things like sponsors or some kinds like that, whos gona pay like $2000 for a travel ticket and go to see whos the best :|

ps: sorry for my english ops:

morax

World Championship also means the "whos e-penis is bigger competition"

Banned Senior Member

and we all know who has the biger E-Penis'

DeviNe

Originally posted by phantomlink
    onslaught?

thanatos

lol sorry posted on wrong thread

CoMMy

MORE MONEY FOR K2...zzzzz

Banned Senior Member

Lol its a really stupid idea
    Japko ChinaKO TWKO and all the rest has lvl 80 players and all that +9 stuff and uniques stuff and they are much more skilled than USKO players so I guess its not a World Championship Event

Selius

I think there will be a pvp championship i mean like this.

Player vs player;

X vs Y,Z vs T... till end.(1vs1)

That's my opinion,who knows. :|

if they did a repetitive torn, say... any player who wants to have a go just goes to a certain place and has a go at doing 1 v 1s against each player, so its like playoffs with loads of players and you fight a load of players, only thing is ... they would have to make it unlimetid pots or something... that would mean its almost fair, aslong as no one starts bringing acid pots alot :

Cava

Originally posted by DeviNe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DeviNe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    onslaught?[/b]
    lolol.

anyway i think its USKO Vs the other world KO ( KRKO , JPKO, CHKO, TWKO, MYKO??)

deimos has like same amount of lvl 70 as diez lol. or even more. macro ftw.

SisterMary

If this will be really World Championship (USKO, MYKO, TWKO,...) so imo it must start from each game "inter" Championship.

Like if they make who pay KC can go fight this wont be really Championship but "corruptionship" - u have cash = ur almost winner.

Good idea i guess would be few tournaments (till summer), and those challanges would show few "champions" inside USKO which later will fight with the USKO flag on that World Championship thing.

Another great thing would be "Mixed-Party/Clan-Party World Championship"/ (8 vs 8) - like i stated above 1st inter server challanges and then 1-3 best squads can fight in the World Champs.

What u guys think?

GS & GL ;]

diebreath

pvp challenge on inter server and they will take videos so they will earn much more money :wink:

Shoot

thats it.. they spelled the name of the game wrong everywhere, except there! KnightOnLIE..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast