Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dont want to be a Prude,but...

This is a discussion on Dont want to be a Prude,but... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Its just stupid how everyone is full shell and raptor/tota/sharded up on servres now. I worked hard for my full ...
Page: 1

_Tau_

Default Dont want to be a Prude,but...

Its just stupid how everyone is full shell and raptor/tota/sharded up on servres now. I worked hard for my full shell and tota and impact. Now bug abusers have the same items it took me months to get. Its simply not fair to those of us who worked hard. Seen a naked lvl 44 with a raptor+7 rebirthed and selling 3 +7 totas in merchant for 700mil a piece.,that was the last straw. If something isnt done, ill be quitin this piece "o shit game".

P.S, feel free to flame an honest hard working player if it makes you feel better about yourself.

DragonFire

your gay :angry: no I'm just kidding ^_^ I know what you mean, There isn't really much you can do about it. Most of us just deal with it as an everyday accurance. ^_^ It's not like it's something new.

_Tau_

I know this game isnt fair, been playin almost 2 years now. But this is the first time I have to say that i cant take it. I feel like I worked on my warrior all this time and for nothing. could have just waited til christmas and bug bilbor all day.

Deathstalker40

shit im flaming u i gave me permission :wub: i be getting rich from them trees i just mde like 1.5bil in 2days

Baha

Originally posted by Deathstalker40
    shit im flaming u i gave me permission :wub: i be getting rich from them trees i just mde like 1.5bil in 2days
    die -_-

test

Default Re: Dont want to be a Prude,but...

Originally posted by _Tau_
    Its just stupid how everyone is full shell and raptor/tota/sharded up on servres now. I worked hard for my full shell and tota and impact. Now bug abusers have the same items it took me months to get. Its simply not fair to those of us who worked hard. Seen a naked lvl 44 with a raptor+7 rebirthed and selling 3 +7 totas in merchant for 700mil a piece.,that was the last straw. If something isnt done, ill be quitin this piece "o shit game". *

P.S, feel free to flame an honest hard working player if it makes you feel better about yourself.
    tottaly agree with u ... i got 2 days of premium and thats it for me also
    i liked the game so much ,but the shit that is happenin atm is to much

ill go to wow , made up my mind alrdy

Razi

ur so prude...

Eh, not trying to be mean but if your that upset over it, you should quit. This game wont get any better... so if u cant handel the cheating and duping then you may as well quit cause this games gone to shit buddy. K2 will be getting ready to pull the plug on KO once things get too out of hand.

Pwner4Last

Heh, if i say this, christmas present isn't the thing u should be worried about now.. Just wait some hours and tyon meat will be 25m each

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    Heh, if i say this, christmas present isn't the thing u should be worried about now.. Just wait some hours and tyon meat will be 25m each
    eh?
    who cares about tyon meats? u gonna make some cash with them lol...no1 need em ^^
    and the xmas present is the thing what we should be worried about and most of us are.
    i fucking earned my raptors and totas imacts and every fucking thing im using atm, and now every1 is using the same weps.

Yup, thanks k2... u should really check the bugs BEFORE u fucking patch it :angry: <_<

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by HoodFizzle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HoodFizzle)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last
    eh?
    who cares about tyon meats? u gonna make some cash with them lol...no1 need em ^^
    and the xmas present is the thing what we should be worried about and most of us are.
    i fucking earned my raptors and totas imacts and every fucking thing im using atm, and now every1 is using the same weps.

Yup, thanks k2... u should really check the bugs BEFORE u fucking patch it :angry: <_<[/b]
    Hehe, u can bug tyon meat the same way u bug chirstmas present, so if u got 700 tyon meats = 7m each time, and u can do it over and over again. You can make 2b in less then 3 hours.

GetRichOrDieTrying

muahahaha....i'm not affected by this duping shit...cuz i'm paper ! xD

HoodFizzle

Originally posted by GetRichOrDieTrying
    muahahaha....i'm not affected by this duping shit...cuz i'm paper ! xD
    what about ur weps? :huh:

GetRichOrDieTrying

hellbreaker.....so its not effected too much

gravedigga_bg

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by HoodFizzle@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last

eh?

Yup, thanks k2... u should really check the bugs BEFORE u fucking patch it :angry: <_<
    Hehe, u can bug tyon meat the same way u bug chirstmas present, so if u got 700 tyon meats = 7m each time, and u can do it over and over again. You can make 2b in less then 3 hours.[/b]
    Difference is no one needs the stinky Tyon meat buddy :lol:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast