Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Worst Event -.-

This is a discussion on Worst Event -.- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There no Exp event just crapy % each 8 hours i dont blame the turks who shout "FUCK GM FUCK ...
Page: 4

LightPriest

There no Exp event just crapy % each 8 hours i dont blame the turks who shout "FUCK GM FUCK KO TEAM A.Q" at moradon this event sux i dont see any good points in this event[/b]
    +1
    Btw= for me, yes i was waiting for something better, like 1m np, 10gb something like last year that was a fuking nice event compared to this one -.-, need 10tinsel, 10stars+ 1 redbow to get a green chest i think, that was kinda fun and helped ppl tpo get money, this one suck, nobody love it instead of noobs rogue that can tell you "haha nooob i get them faster thn you "

Light

Glader

This years event was surprisingly dissapointing beying my wildest dreams..I was seriously expecting the good ol' event with shards shell etc. dropping after a bit of farming...
    but nooo, they had to give us the oppurtunity to aquire items that are worse than even the lowest grade of uniques currently available....*applauds K2 for their unconventional way of giving people the finger*

simple182

This years event was surprisingly dissapointing beying my wildest dreams..I was seriously expecting the good ol' event with shards shell etc. dropping after a bit of farming...
    but nooo, they had to give us the oppurtunity to aquire items that are worse than even the lowest grade of uniques currently available....*applauds K2 for their unconventional way of giving people the finger*[/b]
    why the hell you guys bitch soo much. Atleaste they did put an event. And putting that even that gives high class items skrews up the market. Its a fucking Christmas event, just enjoy. This is oen example people like all of you flame K2 for a stupid reason. They put up a nice Christmas event, and all they get is bitching retards.

mammlea2

but nooo, they had to give us the oppurtunity to aquire items that are worse than even the lowest grade of uniques currently available....*applauds K2 for their unconventional way of giving people the finger*[/b]
    lol, so u want to kill 100 trees and get iron belt +1? lol.

sucks. last year was very good.. ths year is poo thank god its christmas and i got loadsss sof better stuff to b doing xD

Royalassassin

Dear oh Dear!

Seriously you bunch of fucking whining emo's.
    Yes last year was better MY ASS.
    Pfff last year was dupe crazy, you guys always have to find something to complain about.
    The game is the game, work for your levels and items, don't expect to sit back and get free stuff from events cus noobs shouldn't get gg stuff like that.
    Really, it's just so stupid that some people ALWAYS have to whine, no matter what event they give.
    You can't make everyone happy.

And the uniques aren't that bad even... U just have no clue what is and what isn't good.

Banned

the best was when they had cursed gobbler in endless 3 server rotation in perfect order emc asga raiba.. lol i think i almost get 2 lvls taht event :P

so this satanas is emc asga raiba? and anyone knows when PST is next 8 hours time?

Glader

Shellshocked: how about the same event but without duping?

Mental: a KS-fest on trees and snowmen that have a two minute respawn to farm gether 20-200 of'em to get scrolls or some jewelry that are on-par with quest jewels? please...

mammlea: I want an event which actually matters. Farming for hours on end for a scroll? that's not an event, that's slave-labour in a coal-mine.

best event K2 ever made was the Gobble event :lol:

but oh well this event is better than nothing tho

dogdog

Is there an exchange option? I see those candy canes and xmas crosses. You get tinsel from somewhere. Anyway 30 presents down 30 to go and then I cna move.

We dont need exchanges eslant dungeon and BDW goo for that. We need 10% XP things better last more than 30 minutes.[/b]
    instead of wasting your time (2-4 hours) to attain 10% exp scroll for 30 min

Just go exp... 2-4 hours of exp is > 30 min 10% scroll

zzz... this whole event is dumb

nocomment

lvl 74 : 0,15*6 = 0,9
    thanks Havoc is correct[/b]
    its not 0,15 its 0,1
    eot.

but oh well this event is better than nothing tho [/b]
    this event IS nothing <_<

Hostibus

its not 0,15 its 0,1
    eot.[/b]
    can u stop arguing for real ? i can see me screen k ? 1m + xp with gold prem n valks ( dunno if that matters ) and for 75 u need 669m so how can 1/669 be 0.1% ... school pls ?

Shellshocked: how about the same event but without duping? [/b]
    Shards and stuff are already worth almost nothing, and the only reason people got good drops was because they bugged it to choose their reward.
    I really think people would&#39;ve just whined about the low chance of getting a good item if it wasn&#39;t buggable...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast