Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Worst Event -.-

This is a discussion on Worst Event -.- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; More importantly I'd love to find the retarded turk who first perpetuated the rumor that you should only zr the ...
Page: 5

Ensan

More importantly I'd love to find the retarded turk who first perpetuated the rumor that you should only zr the cursed santa. If I could find them I would gladly pop their head off their retarded shoulders.[/b]
    actuallty it wasn't turks at the start , i remember some GMs saying it to ZR them at the start when they didn't know what to say .

Glader

Esnan: you sure that wasn't the info about the small snowmen, which later got mis-interprated? That's atleast what I think's the most likely scenario.

Oh, and once again about last years duping: I wasn't complaining about the drop-rates...and guess what: I didn't dupe!

what u expected, free 2 lvls, 10gb or maybe 1m np ?[/b]
    +1 :lol:

Guachimagaa

WE NEED lllilll ON DIEZ !!!

Glader

and we need someone to mute spammers....seriously...no wonder this forum section makes my testicles ache.

and we need someone to mute spammers....seriously...no wonder this forum section makes my testicles ache.[/b]

ya damn them! My testicles were aching so im rubbing them now...

Havoc2

why the hell you guys bitch soo much. Atleaste they did put an event. And putting that even that gives high class items skrews up the market. Its a fucking Christmas event, just enjoy. This is oen example people like all of you flame K2 for a stupid reason. They put up a nice Christmas event, and all they get is bitching retards.[/b]
    The point of the whole "Event" process that K2 CLEARLY said they were going to do, was a make up for gobble day and give us DOUBLE the shit to do on this christmas event, instead, its a complete failure on everything a gamer wants in this game. It was a waste of time to do this event.

Seriously you bunch of fucking whining emo's.
    Yes last year was better MY ASS.
    Pfff last year was dupe crazy, you guys always have to find something to complain about.
    The game is the game, work for your levels and items, don't expect to sit back and get free stuff from events cus noobs shouldn't get gg stuff like that.
    Really, it's just so stupid that some people ALWAYS have to whine, no matter what event they give.
    You can't make everyone happy.

And the uniques aren't that bad even... U just have no clue what is and what isn't good.[/b]
    Duping? that reminds me, that is seriously what the server needs right now sense everyone thats not bitching about K2 is bitching out pot prices need to be dropped. Or there isnt enough money in the market to upgrade for a profit. So seriously get in touch with some common sense, then reply.

abstraktzor

WE NEED lllilll ON DIEZ !!![/b]
    i remember that ^^

Glader

hey Rad: troll much?

Market's doing fine by the way guys, prices are returning to what they're supposed to be

And I really agree with what Havoc said about the event..kinda sums up my main concern.

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Has anyone figured how to buy the candy canes from sundries?

Glader

good question :P

Either we'll see a patch for it soon or they're just there to tease us...and I soo wanted one!

I missed them christmas -04 since I didnt start playing until -05..

daromeo

lol thery made an invisible npc
    atleast i dont see him :P[/b]
    hah ai love your picture in the post. nice.

another KO invention that doesnt do crap? what a surprise... yeah...

what is the stat on xmas items?

Havoc2

I don't know exact stats, but the quest uniques are better, by about 30 hp bonus. On a warrior anyways.

Edit: a level 71 said between the quest neck and the christmas neck, the quest necklace gave him 22 more hp (he doesnt have many points into hp, str build) but the christmas cross gives more resistances. Its pointless tbh it doesn't really help the players that buy gold prem to exp. The santa's last year gave .3 if I remember correctly, this year was supposed to be .6 per santa, if it was that way I wouldn't be complaining, but K2 didn't keep their word, thats what I hate most, is when someone fails to keep their word.

Not to mention theres not nearly as many trees to kill for the ornaments. And I miss being able to exp on DS with soul pots, so now its back to TC / DK. =(

Vanquisher

I feel stupid asking this but I wasnt around for last years event that much. What does .3 or .6 mean?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast