Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Worst Event -.-

This is a discussion on Worst Event -.- within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; After some santa's on ares , it's definitely the worst event......
Page: 7

alessandroo

After some santa's on ares , it's definitely the worst event...

May i have some cheese with that whine? [/b]
    +1

Mercyful

i got 9284 lotto tickets on ares

Boyce

I think the santas are pretty good actually

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

k2 promised us double compensation....if anything they divided it by 2 -.-

DAFAQ Senior Member

S.Smile lasts for 30 min.

evende is weaste of time

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

evende is weaste of time[/b]
    Waste of English.

How do you get the Santa's Smile (10%). I am to lazy to look through 5 pages of spam.

Ignore Me Senior Member

How do you get the Santa's Smile (10%). I am to lazy to look through 5 pages of spam.[/b]
    be under level 70 and do exchange at 840,550 in moradon. You might then be able to move it to your inn and give it to a >70 char same account.

NeronDomitius

be under level 70 and do exchange at 840,550 in moradon. You might then be able to move it to your inn and give it to a >70 char same account.[/b]
    u cant use 10%exp bonus on lvl 75, then it's probably under 70 only

clayball

This event is good. We have BDW for cash and exp. So what you wanna more? Last year There was the worst event ever. Every noob had shards+8, raptors+8 and shell set+8 cos they known about bug. zzz if you wanna this item you can go and farm DMs or other MOBs.[/b]
    What kind of bug was there last yearat Xmas? i farmed legitly 5 sstar 5 tinsel and 1red ribbon thing and made harpoon +8 graham+8 and other highclass +8 items just by selling the +1 high class i traded in for.. i think drop rate from billbore was good or was there bugging without having to kill treees?

tindall

What kind of bug was there last yearat Xmas? i farmed legitly 5 sstar 5 tinsel and 1red ribbon thing and made harpoon +8 graham+8 and other highclass +8 items just by selling the +1 high class i traded in for.. i think drop rate from billbore was good or was there bugging without having to kill treees?[/b]
    No you still had to the kill trees, but there was a trade bug that allowed you to turn in the quest (but if you didn't like the item you got, you could cancel it) then you could redo it again, and again till you got what you wanted...

No you still had to the kill trees, but there was a trade bug that allowed you to turn in the quest (but if you didn't like the item you got, you could cancel it) then you could redo it again, and again till you got what you wanted...[/b]
    Yeah, on pathos people had full merchants of raptors +7, it was crazy. Afterward the price of uniques skyrocketed. Priest pendants were going for 30 gbs.

xoxmessxox

lol, got one question... I havent played ko for a week so i dont know how the xmas event has changed....
    For what are the drops of the trees and the snowmans?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast