Almost sold hb to npc....almost.
This is a discussion on Worst KO Mistakes of all time! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Almost sold hb to npc....almost....
- NPC'ed Rogue Chitin DD helmet +6 (Girakon.. worth 1gb+)
- Accidentally upgraded Rogue Chitin dd helmet +8 with bus.. thinking it was my spare +1
- upgrading md+4rb to +5 with tears thinking it was 90% chance (Beginning of girakon..)
- .... i acutally have lot more but... its just depressing how stupid i can be xD
My worst mistake have to be in early game, when i had Viper staff+8, sold it for 125m and it was worth 11gb lol
1. put a iron belt in mertchant for 999.. and get sold
2. made the bug of uniques to get my we +2 and after wipe and got 0 uniques
3. maybe stop playing at girakon
made account and forgot secret questions and gave login and pasword for turkie :P
4.Become GayLets see
1. Buying Premium
2. Expecting GM's to do anything but find the GM event once a year.
3. At 1st not realizing that 90% ppl on this game are 2 faced tea baggers who just try to use ya and clan hop.
Honestly can't think of too many blunders worth mentioning as far as mismerchants or upgrading disasters so thats my list at this time of night. I'll try to come up with some that are worthy though [/b]
<3 u my puta
Used all INT jewlery when I was a noob priest.
I thought it boosted my HP/Resist/AC
sold loads of +4-+6 Rare Defense Armors for cheap before KE came.
Stated a priest as Healer / Buffer. [Not buffer/healer]
Did not find out about /town until level 30+ on old ko.
You have a lot of imagination!!!! ,1st time that i c this kind of post.Just wondering what is everyone's worst KO mistake they have ever made.
My greatest mistakes are:
- Sold 2 Pieces of +8 Chitin on accident for +7 prices. I thought I was selling my +7s
- Sold a Trina to Sundries NPC
- Carried 7gb to CZ (Ronark Land) and lost 5gb of it
Btwn if you dont understand sarcasm ,just use search and u ll .
Biggest mistake we all make, losing pot money @ the anvil sucks so hard >_<I think the biggest mistake i make and still make would have to be thinking that i can make money out of the anvil. Its evil[/b]
Few others are npc'ing shell pads +7 on accident.
Letting my "friend" borrow my priest weps/shields, never saw them again.
Merchanting hell breaker for 30m.
Sliding dread mares. <---Did that a few hours ago, I didn't die, was a waste of pots, and was so stupid, but oh so much fun, till few others died.
Deleted my IB+8 during last winter's snowman events. Had to take my bow off (need to kill snowmen with your fists), and when I went to re-equip, I dragged it to my trash can instead of the weapon slot. Out of habit, I hit "confirm delete" right away.
trusting a "friend" (nah...more like a kid i took under my wing) with my account.