Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Worst KO Mistakes of all time!

This is a discussion on Worst KO Mistakes of all time! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; yea this is already a topic. mine would prob be...upgrading . biggest mistake for me but i always do it. ...
Page: 3

yea this is already a topic. mine would prob be...upgrading . biggest mistake for me but i always do it. and never make anything.

and the guy that sold sherion7 for 80k wins for me was in the other topic.

Alhena

My biggest mistake in game in the last 2 months was giving out a shard to a party member for some shitty stuff.....

I had got it from the RTC which i had bought for 6 mil and then gave it to the party member for only 60000 :angry:

Banned

I trade one dd rogue 25 +6 for a iron cross bow+6 and 2 m (on ares) like 4-5 years ago xD!!!.. I was happy with ma fp goblin so that's why I acept that trade xD!

Bialla

My worst thing was at Edana like almost 2 years ago now. I think all remember the bugged christmas event when all got awsome weapons etc. I were going to buy something for 20 gb and got dc before trade. Server went down andboss respawn cz ffs :P Ofc i went cz and coined lesath. After killing lesath idied in a 1 v 1 and saw i lost 10 fkn gb >.< cant forget that. still make me feel really bad^^

sesshoumarou

1. went to dcz with full 20gb... this was a little long ago
    2. yea sold ALL my gg shit when the market was at its lowest (rol = 4gb)

now i am left with gbs.. pffft

NaidenZ

I didn&#39;t made this mistake but my brother did and since I saw it and I laughed so hard here is then XD

someone was merchanthing a we for 250m nd my brother told him " hey 230m pls " then the guy took off his merchant nd changed the price of the earring to 230m nd when my bro bought it he realized it was a mage earring :<

zooli

Started playing this crap in the first place beliving it was run by a company who knew their ways around a game and prime customer support.

kni4x

on Gira i used str set to pick more pots and wnet pk to CZ. Sudenly a bach spawned next to me when i was crossing bowl and Bang ... Rol. First i count pick it up, thought it was lagz, then i realized the red text in the log box that im overweighted but it was too late... The monster already disapeared, couldnt re open the box after puting str set on, and the rol in opened box was already bugged after clicking it with too much weight... Crap.

Also remember on Xigeon long time a go, we got -2462456246 money on a charwith my m8 with the old bug that u put more then 21 GB in ur inv xD.

I had lots of mistackes ;P also died in CZ with 10 GB on me on Manes once

Banned

Shared account with turk? Gave all items ?
    He Sold Account !?

sold loads of +4-+6 Rare Defense Armors for cheap before KE came.
    Stated a priest as Healer / Buffer. [Not buffer/healer]
    Did not find out about /town until level 30+ on old ko.
    Met Dixie[/b]

Boy please, im the best thing thats happend in your life since quitting KO. :P

starting ko~! wait... buying prem was the worse thing >.< it gave k2 more profit

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Sold NeronDomitius (level 77 warrior with really good gear) and transferred it all to F9DeviL&#39;s account to play there.
    Why is it my biggest mistake? I lost everything pretty much after some time... The character, 90% of my best items, and had to start over again on a sin, which is what I&#39;m playing now... Pretty much gave into temptation and eventually lost it all.

Sahabi

Thanks guys for not flaming too hard for me making a duplicate thread. I didn&#39;t see it... seriously.

I don&#39;t get why people lose their cool so fast about an accidental, not on purpose, duplicate thread. I mean seriously..... do you flip out and flame people in real life for saying something that someone else just said, or said at the same time?

Peace to all!

/equip Flame Talia

:P

BUS&#39;d my +8 glave because i thought it was a bill +7

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

bought rogue chitn+8/15str <_<

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast