Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Worst KO Mistakes of all time!

This is a discussion on Worst KO Mistakes of all time! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; there is this topic alreayd in media section...
Page: 4

ISeeYouPee

there is this topic alreayd in media section

Nuttbuster

bought rogue chitn+8/15str <_<[/b]

haha that one made me laugh, cause i did that too,

worst thing happened to me was i got scamed...earlier in the game, i wanted to trade my +8 mirage sword for dual +8 md&#39;s and he put them up really fast to let me see them but he didnt hit trade, and hes like " wait wait wait..." :/ then we do it again and puts up mirage daggers +3 which looks kinda like +8 in ko text...and i hit trade... <_<

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

bought rogue chitn+8/15str <_<[/b]
    Warrior shell helmet +8 with int <_<

Willow

starting ko~! wait... buying prem was the worse thing >.< it gave k2 more profit [/b]
    Oh hush nabcake... you know you miss us!

My biggest mistake was when I started to gamble at the generator... I became addicted but I joined Gamblers Anonymous and they helped me out... I&#39;d like to thank my councelor Widow for getting me out and walking me through this hard path...Lawlz

GG to all you... we all make our little mistakes like buying premium :P

<3

Oh hush nabcake... you know you miss us!

My biggest mistake was when I started to gamble at the generator... I became addicted but I joined Gamblers Anonymous and they helped me out... I&#39;d like to thank my councelor Widow for getting me out and walking me through this hard path...Lawlz
    GG to all you... we all make our little mistakes like buying premium :P

<3[/b]

:P okok i lied :&#39;C dont kill me plys

aha :P the game itself is too addicting which kills your life, but the ppl i m et in this game were awesome

cake_is_amazing

My worst thing was at Edana like almost 2 years ago now. I think all remember the bugged christmas event when all got awsome weapons etc. I were going to buy something for 20 gb and got dc before trade. Server went down andboss respawn cz ffs :P Ofc i went cz and coined lesath. After killing lesath idied in a 1 v 1 and saw i lost 10 fkn gb >.< cant forget that. still make me feel really bad^^[/b]
    Do you have a ksc of that? I think I might have been the one to kill you.

friend sold his rols on cwest. broke alot of shlt. made it back up to 1.2gb&#39;s. from like 13gb from the rols. got an md8. then broke the md8 on accident >.>. this is why infamous has same shltty gear as me on c-west.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

logged into cz and instantly die to an evil wizard aoe in town. was pretty shitt and i was maybe 1% away from lvling

nk121

worst thing hmm...maybe that I started playing

trading my account with a known scammer when i was a noob T_T didn&#39;t find out he was a scammer till about a couple days after i got hacked -.-

saw a silver bar for 1 coin and when i bought it i lost 100m some visual bug. (and yes im sure i saw 1 coin)

constantly thinking anvil will give me a break and i end up burning shit

constantly thinking anvil will give me a break and i end up burning shit [/b]
    omg same... im always thinking to myself..well i just broke everything i had..maybe this one item will go..never goes though. im not like everyone else..when they log on and say "i think ill make my shard7&#39;s both to +8". 2 minutes later they got dual 8&#39;s. >.>

Lag0nx

downloading it was a mistake :g

KokoGG

creating a new account buying platinum leveling to 62 in a week and stop playing :/

Let me count the ways

1. going CZ on more that 1 occasion.. lost 500 mill at least twice
    2. selling raptor 4 for 40 mill when the market price at the time was 400 mill
    3. trading a pile of good items for a raptor 8 knowing that there were so many dupes out there. Very next day it was gone.
    4. starting to play KO. I do enjoy the game but I do not like the fact that I am hooked. But I guess if I treat it as a game and not my life I will be OK.
    5. In the early years pressing OK when I died. So noony that I did nor realize I could get a rez
    6. Accepting a party invite and being TP ed to golums. Many times. Did not and still can not believe that players do this.

Let me throw in a positive here. I enjoy the interaction with all you fellow players

Banned

Thanks guys for not flaming too hard for me making a duplicate thread. I didn&#39;t see it... seriously.

I don&#39;t get why people lose their cool so fast about an accidental, not on purpose, duplicate thread. I mean seriously..... do you flip out and flame people in real life for saying something that someone else just said, or said at the same time?

Peace to all!

/equip Flame Talia

:P[/b]
    so pm a mod ask him to close it -.-"

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast