Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Koxp is back

This is a discussion on Koxp is back within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; beramus 1 @ 17.05 gmt +0 9-11-2007...
Page: 1

ChipoO

beramus 1 @ 17.05 gmt +0 9-11-2007

Hostage

rofl, still have yet to stop koxp. GG k2!!!!

Banned

rofl, still have yet to stop koxp. GG k2!!!![/b]
    have you even played the game for the past 6 months? the game is pretty much cheat free

dragunmaster

Ya bro this is the first koxp I have seen in a while so if you ask me they will fix whatever that is pretty quickly

djelica89

I think they never gonna stop them, coz they edit ko client (KnightOnline.exe)

TheFox

I think they never gonna stop them, coz they edit ko client (KnightOnline.exe)[/b]
    to do that they need to disable/bypass xtrap first.

lime

koxp never went away, thye just have to pay for it now

look at the ban lists if this game was cheat free it would have no1 on it.

gebba

to do that they need to disable/bypass xtrap first.[/b]
    the onley way is to make them pay
    turks are poor ppls,if u have to pay for the account they cant do 1000 bots every month...

i am not wrong! look at all other mmorpgs.

rofl, still have yet to stop koxp. GG k2!!!![/b]

k2 can see all programs / process anyone who is connected to ko

but rather then auto-detect and auto-ban / prevent they simply hire gms pay them to run around and manual check ppls programs / process they've been doing this for long time before even xtrap

bazzeeka

k2 can see all programs / process anyone who is connected to ko

but rather then auto-detect and auto-ban / prevent they simply hire gms pay them to run around and manual check ppls programs / process they've been doing this for long time before even xtrap[/b]

srry my friend thats called invasion of privacy and they can get sued for this type of action. where does it say in the TOS they are allowed to connect to a clients computer and check running process's

srry my friend thats called invasion of privacy and they can get sued for this type of action. where does it say in the TOS they are allowed to connect to a clients computer and check running process's[/b]
    no need to apologize dip shit its wat they're doing i have tons of proof they've been doing this for some time only time they actually autodetected/prevented/autobanned ppl was when actools was 1337 sk337 unno wat protection they had then

Koxp never went away. You just have to go at Moradon or grave yard to see it. But nobody use in pk at least.

bazzeeka

actoools was blocked by the first hackshield :\ and then Punkbuster didnt work then they went to xtrap. but k2 is not allowed to scan ur process's and i dont think they would have the knowledge or nuts how to because if they got busted by a l33t 16 year old and sued in court they go down the shitta

ArminVanBuuren

no need to apologize dip shit its wat they're doing i have tons of proof they've been doing this for some time only time they actually autodetected/prevented/autobanned ppl was when actools was 1337 sk337 unno wat protection they had then[/b]
    So, if I connect to KO K2 can see what I'm running on my PC (i.e. McAfee, Winamp, Internet Explorer, etc) or only programs that connect to KO at the same time? (Game Cam, Fraps, or in cheater's case, Koxp)? Because if they can see everything on your PC, then they can be sued (I'd do it myself in fact) since their TOS don't say they are allowed to do so, neither they are asking for permission.

About the Koxp, it was never gone...they just disabled the attack koxp from CZ/Ardream...speed koxp and wall koxp has always been there ¬¬

actoools was blocked by the first hackshield :\ and then Punkbuster didnt work then they went to xtrap. but k2 is not allowed to scan ur process's and i dont think they would have the knowledge or nuts how to because if they got busted by a l33t 16 year old and sued in court they go down the shitta[/b]
    im not gonna bother posting screen shots its been proven to me in front of others who can confirm it they can see any program / process u are running while connected to ko as in right now i have 4-5 pms on msn vent ko4life.com he can see all those running he can also see all the process u have going as in your task manager

and as far as getting nething done legally to k2 its alot easiar if you live in california state laws in california protect residents against internet based buisnesses

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast