Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Worth it?

This is a discussion on Worth it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok... So I was thinking of coming back to ko . Whats better... Starting new character and getting platinum premium ...
Page: 1

sabaka2

Wink

Ok... So I was thinking of coming back to ko .

Whats better...

Starting new character and getting platinum premium and just leveling.
    OR.. Buying character 70+ and taking it easy from there?

I've been gone for a while, not sure how good platinum premium is, or new xp mobs.

if you xp A LOT you can get 70+ easy in 1 platinum month

xanarchistx

I say buying a 70, because they're SO cheap now... All servers..

buy a character, because, no random clan take lvl 6x player to xp

sabaka2

if you xp A LOT you can get 70+ easy in 1 platinum month[/b]
    I say buying a 70, because they're SO cheap now... All servers..[/b]

buy a character, because, no random clan take lvl 6x player to xp[/b]

You guys got a point...
    Hmm I'll prob go with buying then..
    Now, what level range should I go for? And Any major updates I should know about?

minor heal has cool down for sins unless u tbl edit like a lot of the sins in cz do now
    dont tell me u sins dont because there is no way a lot of u sins can out minor 1k+ dmg

Banned

You guys got a point...
    Hmm I'll prob go with buying then..
    Now, what level range should I go for? And Any major updates I should know about?[/b]

if ur just coming back to the game, i'd recommend starting on C-west. Alot of people are migrating here and there is quite a few nice 65+ clans that XP. Plus pretty much every1 speaks english. Updates that have happened recently wouldn't really concern u too much, although most stuff is disabled (FT/BF) right now. There is a new 70+ zone in CZ but it takes a pretty decent party to get anything done in there Other then that, there's a new war map, which some love and some hate, and some new weapons you can craft and use at 70+.

IF you're gonna buy on a turk server i'd definitely go 75+ but C-west 70's get by just fine and are relative in price.

72+ what you want

+ nice jewels

sabaka2

if ur just coming back to the game, i'd recommend starting on C-west. Alot of people are migrating here and there is quite a few nice 65+ clans that XP. Plus pretty much every1 speaks english. Updates that have happened recently wouldn't really concern u too much, although most stuff is disabled (FT/BF) right now. There is a new 70+ zone in CZ but it takes a pretty decent party to get anything done in there Other then that, there's a new war map, which some love and some hate, and some new weapons you can craft and use at 70+.
    IF you're gonna buy on a turk server i'd definitely go 75+ but C-west 70's get by just fine and are relative in price.[/b]

Thank you, I appreciate all the help guys..
    C-west sounds like a fresh start.. I guess I'll go with buying a character 70+ there , how old is that server anyway?
    PS: Whats a tbl edit for rogues?

Imhotep

Not to be too negative... But the state that the game is in at the moment, even bronze premium is not worth it :/

sabaka2

Not to be too negative... But the state that the game is in at the moment, even bronze premium is not worth it :/[/b]

Really... please explain why?

Imhotep

Really... please explain why?[/b]
    Well nearly 90% of the KO population is using some kind of tbl edit, K2 decide to disable anything that they can't fix and the servers are rampant with KOXP. You might be alright on C-West as it doesn't seem to bad there from what people say, but K2 don't deserve to be supported by your or anyone's else's money.

Then again, I'm just stating my point of view, it is however your desicion whether to buy premium or not ^^

Not to be too negative... But the state that the game is in at the moment, even bronze premium is not worth it :/[/b]
    yep game going down...

sabaka2

Well nearly 90% of the KO population is using some kind of tbl edit, K2 decide to disable anything that they can't fix and the servers are rampant with KOXP. You might be alright on C-West as it doesn't seem to bad there from what people say, but K2 don't deserve to be supported by your or anyone's else's money.

Then again, I'm just stating my point of view, it is however your desicion whether to buy premium or not ^^[/b]
    No I like the way you think... maybe I'll just buy character, and chill out with no prim

miami

just buy a lvl 80 their not that expensive anymore

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast