Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Worth it?

This is a discussion on Worth it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wow, you all Have big point! TNX.. But, I miss ko, I miss the old days I miss the friendly ...
Page: 3

Wow, you all Have big point! TNX..
    But, I miss ko, I miss the old days I miss the friendly ventrilo drunkies
    If I could find a decent level 70 Warrior on cWest, I think I'm up for it.[/b]
    Problem is mate, for older players we all miss the old days. The games changed so much. But if your gonna buy a character on an older server, you need at least 75 + with reasonable items i would think. Even then you will need to lvl up which at that lvl requires platnium unless you have alot of spare time.. its really up to you but it'd be a shame for you to buy back into the game only to be over it in a month or two because of the way it is now.

Banned

Either way is best for you, if you got friends on server. get the new account with platinum, or get a level 70+ and buy platinum too!

minor heal has cool down for sins unless u tbl edit like a lot of the sins in cz do now
    dont tell me u sins dont because there is no way a lot of u sins can out minor 1k+ dmg[/b]
    1k + damage?
    Even w/ a "tbl edited" minor heal.
    You could only out heal that for less than a few seconds.

sabaka2

lolz Well, I never played sin so This should be a fun road

I'll give it half a year, TOPS; if anything is not fixed, game is gunna shut down.[/b]

This has been said somany times by somany different people that i cant take that serious anymore. I'm not going to look it up but there should be plenty of posts saying the same things on these forums... the only thing that differs in these posts is the timestamp....

Wow, you all Have big point! TNX..
    But, I miss ko, I miss the old days I miss the friendly ventrilo drunkies
    If I could find a decent level 70 Warrior on cWest, I think I'm up for it.[/b]
    If you will come back because you miss the old days.. dont be fooled it will not be the same.. allot has changed and im sure that allot of the players you used to play with arent playing anymore or dissapeared to another server/game. I'm not trying to be negative or deprive you of the will to play again, i am merely pointing out that if the main reason for you to come back is to re-live the good old days you might be bitterly disapointed.

sabaka2

If you will come back because you miss the old days.. dont be fooled it will not be the same.. allot has changed and im sure that allot of the players you used to play with arent playing anymore or dissapeared to another server/game. I'm not trying to be negative or deprive you of the will to play again, i am merely pointing out that if the main reason for you to come back is to re-live the good old days you might be bitterly disapointed.[/b]

Yeah, I understand the changes, etc... but, Ko Is a game, and I intend to treat it that way... meeting new good babas, and adjusting to new ko standards... I'm up for it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123