Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Is it worth it?

This is a discussion on Is it worth it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Alright guys, if anyone is still around that i know. It's Point, i was gonna start playing KO again but ...
Page: 1

Banned Senior Member

Default Is it worth it?

Alright guys, if anyone is still around that i know. It's Point, i was gonna start playing KO again but i don't know where to start. Anyone have server recommendations, i'd like to be on a high pop English server, private or official, also looking for some old friends to play with as well. any advice would be appreciated.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

you should give more information as in what version you want to play (myko, 20xx, 19xx, etc).

Your only option for servers that are very lacking in turks are SteamKO - Hellsgarem (turkey is blocked from connecting) and ApexKO.

Hellsgarem is pretty much dead in terms of PK; you'd be lucky to earn 10k NPs in 1 day of PK; whereas ApexKO for example todays boss event, a party of 7 and no premium earned over 10k NPs in 1 hour of PK (it's a full PK server essentially; you don't need to farm to have gear to PK).

Edit: For an idea of how PK is; look at monthly nps.

http://www.nttgameonline.com/knight/.../ladder/2/Elmo

(dunno if link is gonna work but should be elmo hellsgarem top is 145k)

https://apexko.com/rankings/user/monthly

nice server

Little archer Senior Member

I still can't believe the original shootingstars let you use his ko4life account when it was known to be a grave rule breaking offense. Fortunately, now I can do something about it.

You are free to create a new account as I hold no ill will towards you.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    you should give more information as in what version you want to play (myko, 20xx, 19xx, etc).

Your only option for servers that are very lacking in turks are SteamKO - Hellsgarem (turkey is blocked from connecting) and ApexKO.

Hellsgarem is pretty much dead in terms of PK; you'd be lucky to earn 10k NPs in 1 day of PK; whereas ApexKO for example todays boss event, a party of 7 and no premium earned over 10k NPs in 1 hour of PK (it's a full PK server essentially; you don't need to farm to have gear to PK).

Edit: For an idea of how PK is; look at monthly nps.

Knight Online - Free to Play 3D MMORPG Game (Steam)

(dunno if link is gonna work but should be elmo hellsgarem top is 145k)

https://apexko.com/rankings/user/monthly

nice server
    I agree hellsgarem isnt packed and apex has more ppl but you should also mention that it was np and boss event. We used to make 10k nps on boss event on hellsgarem (not even 2 scrolls) while you gain twice less nps on hellsgarem than on apex. Not saying that to bring ppl here because I dont give a fuck, their choice what they gonna play. You just cant compare nps made on apex to hellsgarem while u gain way more nps there due to np events and such

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tobol View Post
    I agree hellsgarem isnt packed and apex has more ppl but you should also mention that it was np and boss event. We used to make 10k nps on boss event on hellsgarem (not even 2 scrolls) while you gain twice less nps on hellsgarem than on apex. Not saying that to bring ppl here because I dont give a fuck, their choice what they gonna play. You just cant compare nps made on apex to hellsgarem while u gain way more nps there due to np events and such
    Mages made 30-40k nps on boss even on apex

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    and epicentro mages did 15k on hellsgarem in less than 1h, which means they would get twice it if there was same amount of nps per kill as on apex, so yeah. Still I'm not saying hellsgarem is great, for us europeans pk is kinda dead but if you log during nights theres a lot of peruvians. Once again, you can play w/e u want I dont mind

I think the biggest point here is that comparing Apex to Hellsgarem is like comparing banana to an apple.

Non prem on APEX you get 80 np in 8 man pt pr kill.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    It's not a big deal to make 30-40k nps if you get a lot more NPs in comparison to USKO per kill. (NP events happen quite often on Apex)
    On top of that, you also get more NPs without premium, without event or anything like that.

You're basically pointing something that doesn't indicate activity.
    In a server that you get 1k nps per kill, you make 30kill - 30k nps, does it mean the server is active more than another?
    It only means you get more NPs per kill. That's all.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

I sort of figure'd people would use this argument; so if you say we can't compare Apex let's compare Hellsgarem to other official knight online servers!

Cypher : https://i.gyazo.com/956092ce1ab1a347...1ac2ca9b5a.png

Hellsgarem: https://i.gyazo.com/f60cbf2e87afa539...e3bd320374.png

Pathos: https://i.gyazo.com/c0f99e547348a323...d96a28e3cd.png

Olympia: https://i.gyazo.com/e5a35e0a09f97f9c...39ea7712d6.png (human side), https://i.gyazo.com/1a0837d12b9a9694...ad71f3e153.png (orc side)

Hellsgarem seems much more dead going off of just monthly NPs in comparison to actual -alive- servers. People that have played Hellsgarem can even acknowledge how annoying the PK there is, as you will use a scroll and people will just run for 30 minutes :/

If you are really concerned about having a "pure english" (even though I am sure there are plenty of spanish speaking peruvians and what not on Hellsgarem), then sure go enjoy Hellsgarem before it's literally dead.

as for me hellsgarem is ok, depends what u expect. If you're playing lets say more than 10h a day then you will get bored ofc, but no matter what server you will play then you will find a reason to bitch on if you're active that much. As for me playing few hours a day like 3-4 now is fine, wars are active, csw is fun and if I want to pk I do it during nights when peruvians log, thats it
    Bloodzilla likes this.

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

usko sucks mate I'm tryna quit but only way I'd sell out properly is when my server merges.. Save your $$ for real life experiences/necessities/savings and play ApexKO.

don't play steamko, problem solved.

Cypher seems good

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Cypher seems good
    hellsgarem is way better

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast