Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is it worth it?

This is a discussion on Is it worth it? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 8 months ago?...
Page: 2

8 months ago?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Originally posted by Pete
    Personal vendettas not needed here buddy

I am certainly not your buddy. I have no vendetta with you I simply don't like you.

It's very easy to lvl , seal items are gold prem only , getting well equppied is very easy , no money on the server so if you had 6.3bill ur gonna be very rich. But you will struggle like crazy on the server if your starting a fresh. Diez is just as hard as Aires in terms of starting again. I would say all servers are in an advanced stage so try maines or wait for logos.

A polite reply for you Pete

Guys.. mercy.. dont spoil all my hard work pls..
    Let him come back.. and be human for a change so I dont have to run?

He is indeed short-fused and impatient, so? In the final analysis, he is the least of yours or of diez's problems, - and whatever it is has been was long ago..

Pete: it is easier to xp and I am sure some ppl will help, but the standards are higher. I am 68 (yeah yeah still 68 I know I know) and I still feel low lvl. But I am sure you will be fine in the end. It might even be a learning curve

And btw, welcome back.

PS: Is it already 8 months? Had not realised it was so long ago.. Are you sure?

Banned

Play Pathos 10000x more funner and cooler people then diez

oh and forgot to say .. I have missed you :P

Spells

no, dont come back were enough like that -_-

HiddenRage

lol if you got 6.3 b on ur accounts still that'll go alot farther than it used to :P

Banned

Default Re: Is it worth it?

Originally posted by Pete
    Is it worth it to come back to diez on KO? Some of you know me.. former bob_teh_builder PopTart(real one) ::VooDu:: *

blat blat *

Anything changed in 8 months.. When i left every player had 2.1 bil on 3 accounts.. is it still like that? Dupers cheaters macroers hackers? Customer Support? Turks?
    stay at world of warcraft, you said it was ONE HUNDRED times better than KO.
    but what do i know, your the next 411!!!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Default Re: Is it worth it?

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pete
    Is it worth it to come back to diez on KO? Some of you know me.. former bob_teh_builder PopTart(real one) ::VooDu:: *

blat blat *

Anything changed in 8 months.. When i left every player had 2.1 bil on 3 accounts.. is it still like that? Dupers cheaters macroers hackers? Customer Support? Turks?
    stay at world of warcraft, you said it was ONE HUNDRED times better than KO.
    but what do i know, your the next 411!!![/b]
    Well with 6bill he can get the items he said if he had he would own.

go to edana or something. there are like 500 lvl 70's on ares and diez. pathos and logos are too new, so you'll get frustrated with the macroing. Edana or manes is just right. And those servers aren't packed like some of the older ones, so if you're a non prem kinda guy, then you'll enjoy those more.

T-Mac

wb i guess...

wow is much more nice then ko..

and when k2 will get on the next step by making this game p2p, many ppl will move on to WoW.. (I DIDNT SAY "ALL" I SAID MANY!)

lol if your coming back then come back you dont need to post about it and unless your 67+ is pretty good gear you will get owned

priestish

to be honest wow is not that great. People ninja looting aka KS. It takes you a couple month to get decent pvp gear. If do instances, people will hate you if you dont know what to do. Worst part is, there is no AHM raids in WoW.

Aqu

However you could always argue the point that:

There is no ninja looting in WoW (unless you're like level 15 in the deadmines).
    True it takes a while to get PvP gear, but thats because its not something that everyone is meant to have. (also pvp is shit)
    People WILL hate you if you wipe the group because you dont know what to do, not just because you dont know what to do.

Also Soulbound is THE best invention in mmporg history, babashopping? Cant happen. Duping? Cant happen on good items.

Also taking a 40 man raid group to deck Ragnaros, then eventually killing the fucker is more of a buzz than I ever got in KO (Sorry chaps)

^_^

morax

After all that though u still play KO right?

They are two different games good and bad points to both.... KO is in my opinion better than it ever has been

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast