Is it worth it to come back? :)

This is a discussion on Is it worth it to come back? :) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi! Anyone who knew me still play? Is it worth it to come back? I kinda miss the game and ...
Page: 1

Hi! Anyone who knew me still play? Is it worth it to come back? I kinda miss the game and the people i played with.... how is everyone?!?!

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

ty^^

and close pls im tired of these topics :wacko:

lil_mageskillz

Yes its worth to come back. its fun to exp and pk.

Zaczaco11

how is exp good for a mage? im guessing you're one of the lucky/few that get the tp job in cz on occassion? besides that exp for mages sounds pretty fuked [not mage, just complaints ive heard]

lil_mageskillz

how is exp good for a mage? im guessing you're one of the lucky/few that get the tp job in cz on occassion? besides that exp for mages sounds pretty fuked [not mage, just complaints ive heard][/b]
    im saying in general i dont know if hes a mage or not. and yes mage exp sucks now :P

Banned

Xp sucks,the game if full of turks,loads of bugs and cost way to much to play and you need to babashop to get good gear..

But the PK is very fun,mabye download and see how you like the game now :P

Try a low level account with the new RLB and DLW for 69 and under...that is fun and doesn't take much to get there. It's usually crowded on most servers, you can get kills even if ur not uber decked out, etc. If you like that, then decide about higher levels...because higher levels is a lot different.

lol, they make so many of these topics. soon we will need a sub section for this :P.

I know about higher levels i played when it was myko but quit for ~2 years :S. Was just wondering if anyone i used to play with still plays

The king. Senior Member

I know about higher levels i played when it was myko but quit for ~2 years :S. Was just wondering if anyone i used to play with still plays [/b]
    ididnt play with ya, but u killed me