Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

worth coming back ?

This is a discussion on worth coming back ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; NO, this game is crap, me2 left after 5 year......
Page: 2

human_sin

NO, this game is crap, me2 left after 5 year...

Baxxor

hell dont come back, KO is what it was and was what it is.

No, but customer service is fast within 5 mins if you speak to the community Laisons

i wouldn't come back.. its like an alcoholic getting clean for 1 year and then posting whether he should go down the pub for a pint :P

but seriously, the new server is too dead and being you have a lvl 71 in ares, which is probably the bst server anyway, you should stay there

omg3lol

ofc NO

EastonLemon

The game isnt that bad.

Half the people saying it is still play.. The other half still post/talk about the game as if they did still play so whats that tell you?

Don't start again unless u got many nice friends to play with... U will just get stuck at the game. But if ur going to start, u should'nt buy prem k2 really don't deserve ur money.

tommyleonghk

90% who post in this thread still plays

hate that fukin lag,,....cant exp cant pk...try coming back after a year... :lol:

dawidek12

NOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHA

banaanc

its ok, but only after you get out of moradon and up to level 60 when you need gems h34r:

but when your not in moradon and dont need gems its ok

DeathInTheNight

A lvl 71 on Ares wont get very far these days, unless you xp like crazy, because theirs so many lvl 80's now with some heavy duty gear, and not just a few, but lots.
    So another server might be wise.
    As for duping, it supposidley isn't possible anymore to purposefully dupe, or so K2 says, but with the lag and stuff, who knows.
    Biggest problem ingame seems to be gold farmers taking all the spots in Moradon and koxping everything for crystals, crudes and opals.

Think of this before you come back.
    How good was ur life when you played KO, and how good has your life been since you quit?

Then pick the better one.

Baxxor

the better one should be with out KO, since KO makes you made ^^
    tho if you got mates playing it it's more fun and so on, but KO still makes you addicted(not me tho, getting bored just watching screenshots)

iiason

+1 if this lag don't get fixed soon.. bb ko -_- again.. hahaha[/b]
    the lag is like....WOW!!! only logged in once in like 2 month. and i get that. immediately alt F4

banaanc

is it still lagging ? wasnt that fixed ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12