Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Is it worth coming back to KO?

This is a discussion on Is it worth coming back to KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Wake up, only thing that make KO pk noticeable is slidable movement. PK system is nothing remarkable, game is way ...
Page: 2

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Wake up, only thing that make KO pk noticeable is slidable movement. PK system is nothing remarkable, game is way too old. Community (read old guys) is the only thing most ppl play.

Morghana

I logged my rogue to try some pvp, was oneshot and logged out again.

At the same time 100 turks whispered me for swift, no thanks. IŽll continue to farm Black Temple in WoW

Banned

No Turks - no Ko , No Ko We died xDD

LEGO

Try Age Of Conan bunch of people are going from ko4life worth paying for the game.

Patient

If another company buys the game they would find and fix the combo bug and then everyone would leave :lol:[/b]

hm, not so sure that combo is a bug. My friend told me (and he played other jap/korean games ) that its not that unusual thing to be able to quit animation. I think it should not be that big "programing problem" to just cancel skill if any other button is pressed during the skill animation and that would fix combo problem. I mean, the combo doesn't work for mage ranged skills as far as I know but works for meele lvl 41 and 72 blade skills, hmmmm?

this is just opinion, flame shield on.. h34r:

Jorn

No Turks - no Ko , No Ko We died xDD[/b]
    +1 :P

Niv Aslan

work hard to find a nice new game.
    THERE ARE SO MANY OPTIONS. WHY KO?
    I believe you can find a nice game. not necessary better than ko, but a game which is taken care of some by nice company.

chimera2888

hm, not so sure that combo is a bug. My friend told me (and he played other jap/korean games ) that its not that unusual thing to be able to quit animation. I think it should not be that big "programing problem" to just cancel skill if any other button is pressed during the skill animation and that would fix combo problem. I mean, the combo doesn't work for mage ranged skills as far as I know but works for meele lvl 41 and 72 blade skills, hmmmm?

this is just opinion, flame shield on.. h34r:[/b]
    ur lucky u put that flame shield on >.>

Speed

hehe , when ko was starting they tried to ban people that did combo :P, i even remember a post on ko forums that said it was a bug but they cant fix it so it wasnt bannable

HELLSCRE4M

Those flame shields work wonders.. especially at +1 rebirth or better!

ill put my +8 flame shield on just incase... lol

DarkForceTM

That's the reality of KO, once u quit u won't survive without it for more the 2months.
    I've tried to quit a million times, i just can't.
    KO is addictive!

Don' t come back... it's just like smoking,
    if u start it's hard to stop. Just be happy
    that you stopped and find another game.

But still i love this game :P

Patient

ur lucky u put that flame shield on >.>[/b]
    flame shield off :lol:

sime217

flame shield off :lol:[/b]
    Fuck off you fucking Patient, put your fucking gay shield back on before i dupe it.

Trii

Wake up, only thing that make KO pk noticeable is slidable movement. PK system is nothing remarkable, game is way too old. Community (read old guys) is the only thing most ppl play.[/b]
    couldnt have said it better ....+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 00 to you

pk is not the only part or aspect to any game and many games that have emerged easily beat out ko hands down in overall gaming

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast