Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Worth to countinue to play Knight Online?(carnac west ofc)

This is a discussion on Worth to countinue to play Knight Online?(carnac west ofc) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just let her go....
Page: 2

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Just let her go.

omerz

my advice to you , just dont..
    i came back after i quitted and i regret it , quitting again now..just not worth it , really.

Thanks for the advice. So most of you says like " fuck KO"

So I'll try... To forget KO will take me years since I'm super duper addicted to it.

I do got a girlfriend, job and a dog to take care of.

But I still have so much free time even though I got all these things.

KO isn't the best thing to spend time on, it makes ppl anti-social.
    I've cut of the connection to most of my friends.

But seriously why not play KO if you got too much time that you don't even spend it in any way but watching TV and be bored and restless.

Give me reasons why I shouldn't play KO OR reasons to play if you think its worth it.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post

So I'll try... To forget KO will take me years since I'm super duper addicted to it.

But seriously why not play KO if you got too much time that you don't even spend it in any way but watching TV and be bored and restless.

Give me reasons why I shouldn't play KO OR reasons to play if you think its worth it.
    let me be honest with you, if you're doing something else other than KO...and having fun, you'll realize what a waste it is to play KO...especially it's a game that is overrun with hackers and having a bunch of 14 year old turk boys and american boys ruining it.

However, not as bad as the 30 year olds spending money to beat the 14 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post

You shouldn't play because when you're addicted, you spend too much time.
    Spend your free time on things that can actually benefit you; focus on goals you wanna achieve in life

HendTheEternal

just roll with it, go play knightimperia KO server, best out there rite now as for priv, usko aint worth it, booring with all the new shit. =) knightimperia = KE.

addiction is a good thing

Banned

Picking up heroin addiction would be a good alternative.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    Picking up heroin addiction would be a good alternative.
    heroin... pills.... tweak..coke... ur choice really
    my personal fav is ko on pills

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

nah addiction is not bad if you can handle it for example i'm a girl addict like many others :P but i'm not running after girls all day long. everything has its' time.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    nah addiction is not bad if you can handle it for example i'm a girl addict like many others :P but i'm not running after girls all day long. everything has its' time.
    That's not an addiction... addiction is something you CAN'T control.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addiction

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yoav View Post
    That's not an addiction... addiction is something you CAN'T control.
    Addiction - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    oh then i'm not addict to anything and then i shouldn't talk about it either

World cup , Girls , Other games , Playstation 3 , Enjoying the nice summer , Swimming etc etc... or get some spare cash and put like 750 $ in K.O and ur the meeehhhnn

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Well, i think its not wort it, because as i saw SexyKo, is almost a copy of USKO, IT REALLY IS. I have no idea where they got such files, or theymade it them selves, but i think its like usko.
    C West, is good too, u gota pay ur money, u sure can if u have no problem with that, but thats not for everyone...my point.

If you want my opinion here it is.

Don't come back. I tried coming back...and i sorta have but i don't really play. In fact, the game is just flat out boring. Yes i am on C-West but this game will never be like it used to be. PKing atm...you get excited if theres more then one party.

I remember on Girakon Human side we have i swear like 100+ people in cz to fight against. That is what made KO fun. Not to mention most of the people you probably used to play with no longer play, or very few...so not only is the population low but the people you enjoy playing with, that list is growing thin.

WoW is so much better then KO, period. Prolly wondering why i don't play then, well simple its a lot of devotion to raid. And frankly the arena in WoW isn't great...just because its flavor of the month OP classes.

So anyways, your best bet is to pick up a game you can play casually whenever you want. Something like Heroes of Newerth or something where it doesn't require a lot of your time. Or if you want to play an MMORPG play WoW and get into Raiding.

Do yourself a favor, and don't come back

As I said, I'll try to forget KO cuz I can imagine how boring it will be later on when you go pk with few ppl in pk areas, cuz I got bored once and it will probably happen again. Thanks guys!

I just wonder if you guys still play KO even though you don't think its worth it? And if you are, why?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast