Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Worth to countinue to play Knight Online?(carnac west ofc)

This is a discussion on Worth to countinue to play Knight Online?(carnac west ofc) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Westside As I said, I'll try to forget KO cuz I can imagine how boring it will ...
Page: 3

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Westside View Post
    As I said, I'll try to forget KO cuz I can imagine how boring it will be later on when you go pk with few ppl in pk areas, cuz I got bored once and it will probably happen again. Thanks guys!

I just wonder if you guys still play KO even though you don't think its worth it? And if you are, why?
    most of us are playing on Private servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Darktuga View Post
    lol's this year world cup sucks 90% of games are being shit-.-
    cant say it sucks.. but its not the best
    expacted alot more

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

dont come back... once u quit, it feels SO much better... idk why you WOULD want 2 come back... try a differen't game out, yea its not the same style ko was but the CS will always be 100% better then ko piece of shit servers/service.

do what many others have said to do, go find sumthing you enjoy doing and do it, many *about 90%* of the people that post will tell u to stay away from this game, because they have played this game and have moved on like many others.

try sexyko almost 1.5k players online and pk is good and fun, no cheaters

dirtysanchez

honestly, if u dont have a full time job, u should be looking to get 1. if u do u should be spending ur spare time playing shooting games like counterstrike or left 4 dead. there fun as. u can make some good friends on there and if u get some friends to come play it with u then its even funner.

soadsmoke

I played a lot games, KO is best pvp -.-
    get lvl80+ account and play 4 fun =) not 4 life xD

RedBullEnergyDrink

masturbation is a great pass time

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullEnergyDrink View Post
    masturbation is a great pass time
    Stop posting on anything, Scammer.

Ancient noob Senior Member

maybe come back to play in the soccer arena? oh nvm... disconnects too often in there after scoring.... hummm.

lBiCl

Ive been in this situation MANY times over my career of KO as I am sure many people have. I quit and come back. Turning in to a super addict as well. The best thing is to just have time for other things as well. Like some of the things mentioned. Study, gym , friends, self time, etc there has to be a balance. Its not a problem for me to play anymore because i dont worry aout leveling and farming. I baba and dont need to spend my time on leveling and farming so I can enjoy it and still work and have a good time. Rarely playing but still having the opportunity when nothing else is going on.

I have played many games. Mostly i like HelBreath that pk system is best. But graphic sux, there no matters items much, if u r skilled and know who kill how move and take time from protects at pvp. There needs skills.

But i returned for ko coz my friends quited helbreath and i started on MYKO. From all games what i have played i always return on ko ^^ here is easy get friends and enjoy time with them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123