Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Is it worth to get a Golden Mattok?

This is a discussion on Is it worth to get a Golden Mattok? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1 question , what are Scrap metals and the Scrap Nest or something , i was told that they are ...
Page: 2

1 question , what are Scrap metals and the Scrap Nest or something , i was told that they are used to combine old uniques, do they even sell on merch ? worth something ?
    Also some quest are bugged , they are "Before compensation" but i cant get that compensation .... is it only for premium users ? or its just the quest bug ?

Quote Originally Posted by Anibal View Post
    1 question , what are Scrap metals and the Scrap Nest or something , i was told that they are used to combine old uniques, do they even sell on merch ? worth something ?
    Also some quest are bugged , they are "Before compensation" but i cant get that compensation .... is it only for premium users ? or its just the quest bug ?
    You'll be hard pushed to sell them on merch. But yeah, they're used when people try and make old uniques, +0.

Quest bug.

where do you guy golden mattok?

and whats best item you can get with the regular matok?

Banned Senior Member

Buying Golden Mattok on cwest pm me on here

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    where do you guy golden mattok?

and whats best item you can get with the regular matok?
    Can buy the voucher from players or you buy discount prem I think.

I believe the best items are the same; but the drop rate of frags etc. is higher than normal.

Unless you have a lot of spare time to mine, it's probably not worth buying it.

just bought 1 yesterday, it is decent. I am using it for a lvl 82 char. Used it while eating/movie/web browsing. Exp gained is a lot more than regular mattock+exp premium, 1k exp. It is very fast to fill up your inventory, 5-10 mins will fill up all 24 spots; 2-3 times full inv before you go repair.

As other said, the trade-in of Gold ore is very random but it is a lot higher rate than regular Ore. The certificate of golden mattock can purchase from people that sell it, from merchant. Once you turn in your certificate, you can't trade/sell your golden mattock.

So far only 1 MS, 30 mins farming, but that is like 30 mins afk farming (eating/movie/etc...). Worth a buy imo. Bought 155m in beramus.

Is the certificate in the pus? I currently cant open pus so cant check myself=/

No, it comes with discount premium only. You can't buy it from PUS.

shanny92

golden matthoc is realy good, items maker

p1kachu_

can non-prem accs use mattock too?

Banned Senior Member

Yes you do get many MS and gg exp + you can use it with exp prem you dont need dc prem .

i think it is worth it.. just gotta put the time into farming

i mined for maybe 2-3 days and got 20 monster stones, maybe its worth it not really sure

Quote Originally Posted by SkitzoFreniK View Post
    Yes golden mattock is only availeble via discount premium
    Wrong, the golden mattock token is tradeable after 48 hours, you see them in merchant from time for time for about 3gb on c-west

Automaton

Are the mattock certificates still tradeable? I haven't seen them around since premium vouchers became untradeable. If so, it sucks because I really want a golden mattock but I have exp premium already

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast