Is it worth going +75 or Dcz?

This is a discussion on Is it worth going +75 or Dcz? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; as topic says Im coming back to ko so im wondering if i shud buy a +75 ... and start ...
Page: 1

as topic says
    Im coming back to ko so im wondering if i shud buy a +75 ... and start exp I doubt ill get 80 any time soon..
    or shud i make a 59 Dcz
    I dont have alot of money lets say i got like 70-80gbs i can afford some decent dcz items
    Is it worth buying a +75 or stick to Ardream
    and is there new events or bosses for ardream? because i really dont know i havent been ko for while
    Im playing Akara by the way.
    thank you

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

buy a 75+ char then make a dcz char on same acc doesnt take long to get 59 with plat
    and i rekon u could get some pretty nice items with 70-80 gb's i dont play akara but now days it seems like alot

what about RLB i heard its good

Dcz is really fucked up atm with all the koxping and dcing but normally the pk there is really fun. With 80 gbs u should be able to get yourself a good dcz character in diez dunno bout akara

simple182

75+ .

DCZ is soo boring. All you get is Pk and BDW.

75+. You get to use more armor. More accesories(from gems), Eslent Dungeon quest, more funner PK with hard hits and novas, a better cz, more novas.

rkaudio

if you've got that kinda money to invest..... don't bother with KOL its full of cheaters/hackers/botters whatever ya wanna call em....... no matter where ya go your gonna get hit by arrowshower hackers that ya can't get to because they are in the walls. and if you do happen to get to em and kill em then they are just gonna DC ya.

my recommendation is spend the money on something else, and forget about this game.

i know im abit off topic but you could always go 69 in RLB i got a 80 warrior nicely geared and also made a lvl 69+ warrior so i can wear same gear and not having to worry about buying extra items

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

75+, 69 and 59 all on same acc is the way to go!
    probly take a while :P but ud be able to play all zones

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

75+ for sure

rasta

well yea if you mind coming back and going to the big baba cz, then i recommend you to buy a lvl 75+ char

and since you havent been playing for a while, sins are fucked now!

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

as topic says
    Im coming back to ko so im wondering if i shud buy a +75 ... and start exp I doubt ill get 80 any time soon..
    or shud i make a 59 Dcz
    I dont have alot of money lets say i got like 70-80gbs i can afford some decent dcz items
    Is it worth buying a +75 or stick to Ardream
    and is there new events or bosses for ardream? because i really dont know i havent been ko for while
    Im playing Akara by the way.
    thank you[/b]
    make a char for both.

Da Camel Senior Member Killing spree's Avatar

sell those gb's for usd

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

75+ for sure [/b]
    make more money at lvl 75+ ';d