Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

is it worth making a return ?

This is a discussion on is it worth making a return ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Thinking about coming back to play just casually as i'm bored at work with nothing to do most days, can ...
Page: 1

Default is it worth making a return ?

Thinking about coming back to play just casually as i'm bored at work with nothing to do most days, can anyone tell me which server they might recommend ?

thanks

Welcome back to knight online and yes, I'd say its worth coming back because well...it's knight online after all .

I'd recommend trying out a private server in the meantime, there are a few that are soon to be released. If you are eager for usko, just be patient as a new steam ko (usko on steam essentially) will be coming out soon. If that's not your style then just go USKO manes or Akara. These are the latest usko servers and from what I've heard have a lot of people playing there.

Best of luck !

n2m

Hello, if you would like to play steamko i reccomend for you hellsgarem - its steam server like private ko ;-) now in server is 50 % exp event so you can fast beat 83 level.

have fun ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by dush91 View Post
    Thinking about coming back to play just casually as i'm bored at work with nothing to do most days, can anyone tell me which server they might recommend ?

thanks
    Best server out there at the moment is usko manes. Really active CZ , there is good pk 24/7 and gets really crowded at peak times.

Hellsgarem is dead, you will get extremely bored

All steam servers PUS prices are high, premium pots, scrolls etc... all expensive. Usko got a descent discount on all pus items and makes gameplay much cooler, not to mention the activity.
    l911l likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Options View Post
    Best server out there at the moment is usko manes. Really active CZ , there is good pk 24/7 and gets really crowded at peak times.

Hellsgarem is dead, you will get extremely bored

All steam servers PUS prices are high, premium pots, scrolls etc... all expensive. Usko got a descent discount on all pus items and makes gameplay much cooler, not to mention the activity.
    This guy plays usko manes and needs more people because it's dying fast. The classic.

KO atm is probably on its worst shape or close to it. There hasn't been a new server release since January, there's nothing new going on, private server hype is fleeting and the turkish playerbase continues its endless server jumping not realizing they're killing the game at an accelerated pace.

Even if a new server (official or private) comes out, it doesn't alleviate that problem. There's always a huge influx of players on said releases, but I would say that influx is shrinking both in size and in how long they actually stay to play said server.
    Options likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    This guy plays usko manes and needs more people because it's dying fast. The classic.

KO atm is probably on its worst shape or close to it. There hasn't been a new server release since January, there's nothing new going on, private server hype is fleeting and the turkish playerbase continues its endless server jumping not realizing they're killing the game at an accelerated pace.

Even if a new server (official or private) comes out, it doesn't alleviate that problem. There's always a huge influx of players on said releases, but I would say that influx is shrinking both in size and in how long they actually stay to play said server.
    If you look at every server population at the moment, manes is definitely the most active, has nothing to do with him playing it and it "dying fast", KO as a whole game is dying fast, not just one particular server.

Don't come back to KO, it's a pretty shitty game with an extremely shittier community, you should spend your time playing something way better.

I agree with this. To be honest though, I don't want KO to die out too quickly. I dont feel like I have had my worth while experience yet. Knight online is such a bad addiction lol.

Steam ko would be doing well if the Prices in the PUS were not stupid crazy...

Razor is a fucking Debbie downer lol.

what do you guys mean "die out quickly" are you kidding? this thing has been alive for 15 years
    l911l likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    what do you guys mean "die out quickly" are you kidding? this thing has been alive for 15 years
    Amen to that. May this game live on for another 15 and even more !

Quote Originally Posted by Ching View Post
    I guess even a person who has lost all their 4 limbs and are brain-dead stuck in a machine are technically alive.

- brain damage + machine

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaah lmao, Ahahahahahahahhahahahah

You are funny razor, don't talk when you obviously don't know.

1. I don't need more people on MANES cuz I play on MANES. I am just giving my opinion, trying to help the guy make the right decision on which server to pick (in case he decides to play).
    2. MANES is not dying lol, do you even play ??? CZ is more active right now, than it was for the past 2 months. There is crazy pk going on all day, and at peak times it is even hard to pk cuz there's too many people.
    3. well, 1 and 2 is enough , pointless to go into further details xD

"this guy" hahahah lmao

Manes is for sure the best server out there at the moment, cz is really good

It's been 6 months since MANES is running and it is not even close to dying! Not to mention there is AKARA next to it, which will be merged eventually... so yeah, I am right!!!!

And I agree with razor on his other point in his comment.
    Last edited by Options; 07-11-2017 at 03:29 AM.

Me and other oldschool czecho-slovak fellas playing on Olympia atm. Its up for 1 year I believe, maybe 1 and half. In last month number of people decreased, yet there are enough people to find fine peekay and also be able to farm on bowl biffrost mobs. Altough I have to admit, ardream is dead and there is like 1 maybe 2 parties who still exp, either its titans in CZ or para in eslant /talking human side/. There are some gossip that we will be merged with another server, but no1 knows when and with which one. Since there is no biffrost zone, krowaz, utc etc there are only 2 options and that is Manes or Akara.. OR they will open krowaz and utc for 6 months and then they will merge us with other server (hopefully not, or we are pretty fucked).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast