Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Worth to play KO again?

This is a discussion on Worth to play KO again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So, with all the shit happening in KO right now, is it a good idea to play KO again? I ...
Page: 1

MagnetiX

So, with all the shit happening in KO right now, is it a good idea to play KO again? I stopped playing KO due to moving, but since I work at an Internet Cafe now, it's probably a lot easier to get 70 or whatnot.

G0D

HELL NO

well if u workin at internet cafe nd hve free time
    then why not??

u cud beat those cafe turks in lvls h34r: :lol:

no... this game is not getting any better then it used to be...
    infact its gotten WORSE, so it would be wise to pick a better game, since u literally have to pay to play KO now...

Sup3rSlick2

Reasons to play: You work at a cyber cafe

Reasons not to play: Everything else

MagnetiX

lol, I was expecting these replies.

How has KO gotten worse? I haven't kept up with any KO news.
    I don't care much for paying since it's not much anyways and I have a job, so even easier, but what's so bad with KO now? I mean, I know it was bad before, but it seriously couldn't have gotten worse...could it?

lol, I was expecting these replies.

How has KO gotten worse? I haven't kept up with any KO news.
    I don't care much for paying since it's not much anyways and I have a job, so even easier, but what's so bad with KO now? I mean, I know it was bad before, but it seriously couldn't have gotten worse...could it?[/b]
    It hasent gotten much worse over the past few months but people that still play gotta complain about something. There are more turks than there was before but thats about it, there are the same dupers and cheaters as before. Point is, if you can refrain from playing why play? Most here play because of addiction or friends... if you dont have those things holding you back your insane to start again. :lol:

It has become incredibly easier to get 70 now but of cource all the bug abusing turks are 76+ so it really doesent matter. These days even lvl 70 doesent cut it unless your an int priest.

MagnetiX

It hasent gotten much worse over the past few months but people that still play gotta complain about something. There are more turks than there was before but thats about it, there are the same dupers and cheaters as before. Point is, if you can refrain from playing why play? Most here play because of addiction or friends... if you dont have those things holding you back your insane to start again. :lol:

It has become incredibly easier to get 70 now but of cource all the bug abusing turks are 76+ so it really doesent matter. These days even lvl 70 doesent cut it unless your an int priest.[/b]
    What the hell? 76? Does the exp bug still work or something? The bug that gives you like 7x more exp or something? That's some shit right there, lol.
    I don't really care, KO is a fun game, but i'm just looking at the pros and cons since I know getting gear and stuff should be pretty easy to get since there's so much out there, but as you mentioned, everyone's in 70's now and even level 70 is not shit compared to the people higher.
    What's the average time to get to level 70 now? With exp bug, I heard you can get 70 in like, 2-3 weeks, if not less.

Road

Don't play ko, ever. How hard is it to find 1 friend and get WoW. WoW is the best one out there, no generations, no fanboyism. If you have the time and money (you have a job), you should get a WoW. Even if you get 80 in ko it really doesn't mean anything. Sure in wow you now have to lvl to 70 but not only is it 40x times easier than ko it is also FUN and not REPETATIVE. Sorry but I don't want to hit dks for the rest of my life to get 80 when I can get it in instances.

Banned

Best part of Ko is having fun with friends and making them. Thats a good reason to play Ko

Road

Best part of Ko is having fun with friends and making them. Thats a good reason to play Ko[/b]
    Except you can do that in WoW and have thousands of possibilities. I'm sure you and your friends don't want to play a game where a turk can achieve over night what took you months and maybe even years. Even if you get up to your pinnacle, k2 will just ban you for account sharing or some turk will hack you. I'm sorry but no friend is worth it. They are hardly considered friends if you will never meet them in real life. What are they going to do to help you if you hit rock bottom? KO just isn't worth you guys time, leave the game to the turks, for they are the only ones that will ever succeed at this game.

Wac

got premium ?
    got time ?
    hell yes !!

MagnetiX

I did play WoW for almost 2 years...yeah, it was a long time ago, but whatever.
    I played back in the day, like, baaaackk in the day when having one piece of Nightslayer was considered Godly...rofl, seriously. The days of when Shadowcraft was what it was back then to Tier 3 is to what it is today...THAT long ago and I honestly will say that I reverted to KO more, but yes, WoW is better in everything from Customer Support, to Graphics and overall fun, BUT the PvP is no fun and raiding for thousands of hours on end, and i'm not exxagerating either.
    When I had my counter up, just getting to 60 then raiding for 6 pieces of SHADOWCRAFT...yeah, Shadowcraft took over 600 hours.
    My friend has had over 500 DAYS playtime, that's over 12000 hours of just WoW, probably a lot more now, if i'm not mistaken, and he's fully geared in tier 3 and is running Naxx on a DAILY basis and starting new raids that BC has just put up, so that says a lot about WoW...it's very repititive and is much more time consuming than any other MMO out there.
    His daily schedule is about 6-8 hours of raiding time, then farming for items and reagents to use for tomorrows raid, and just repeat over and over...
    WoW is very fun...to a point, then when you reach that point, you either slap yourself in the face and ask yourself why you played it for so long, or just keep playing it and tell yourself you have no regrets, lol.

Sorry i'm rambling about WoW, but yeah...

Road

That's not the problem with WoW, more like EVERY GAME. You get to end-game and you have done everything there is to do. So what do you do now? Play another game, but at least don't play a half-ass turk filled hackers paradise game like ko. If anything play GW, I know GW isn't that great but I am just trying to save you some time and frustion when I say EVERY aspect of ko sucks and it will never get better under k2. Game just needs to be COMPLETELY remade otherwise it's dead like it's been for years.

Jediay

better choice to kill yourself

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast