Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Worth to play KO again?

This is a discussion on Worth to play KO again? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; OMG MAGNETICX!! IDK IF YOU REMEMBER ME, BUT WE USED TO TALK A LOT, WHEN YOU LIVED HERE IN VEGAS ...
Page: 3

MagnetiX

OMG MAGNETICX!! IDK IF YOU REMEMBER ME, BUT WE USED TO TALK A LOT, WHEN YOU LIVED HERE IN VEGAS MAN

damn i havent talkedto u in forever[/b]
    Hey man!
    What character did you use to use? I haven't been on KO in a while, so you're gonna have to refresh my mind

As for the server, Logos.

Well, all the friends that are coming to join me have been playing WoW for almost 3 years now, so we're all on the same boat, which the "U.S.S We're Tired of WoW" boat.

xGenAx

Down

bluescudoo

hell no not worth it man..

WoW does not suffer the same problems that it did before. Now the PvP rewards are far better than a lot of raid items and drops, you don't have to be some sad noskill fool raiding for 6 hours a day to have top gear when you can log in for an hour and make masses of honour. Personally the idea of raiding with 40 people repulses me, it sounds incredibly boring. Why do that when you can rape retards in arena matches and get way better items?

MagnetiX

WoW does not suffer the same problems that it did before. Now the PvP rewards are far better than a lot of raid items and drops, you don't have to be some sad noskill fool raiding for 6 hours a day to have top gear when you can log in for an hour and make masses of honour. Personally the idea of raiding with 40 people repulses me, it sounds incredibly boring. Why do that when you can rape retards in arena matches and get way better items?[/b]
    That's because you're not like my friends, and I to some extent; the people who got all high-end gear doing raids 6-10 hours per day for almost 3 years, doing retarded instances, coming from Black Rock Mountain, to Ragnaros, to doing Ke'Thuzad. If you saw what we'd went through, and saw how WoW is now, you'd see why we'd revert to another game.
    Back in the day, my friend was one of the best Rogues on the server, he was always mentioned a lot on the forums just because he could Stunlock like no other, and this was way before people found out a real stunlock method that didn't consist of using Blind or Vanish in the process, just pure stun lock, but now, everyone knows the method, and duels and PvP is so pointless because classes get nerfed, while classes that NEED to be nerfed *cough Mages...assholes* get buffed because of whiny little bitches on the forums.

They nerfed Rogues, so when my real life friend on another server got his Perditian's blade+ 5 pieces of Nightslayer, he would be Ambushing+Backstabbing and pretty much doing over 3k damage, no problem. Ofcourse, that's a pretty big problem for mages, so, what'd they do? Nerf Rogues to the lowest of low. Rogues went from Ambushing from 2k+ with high-end weapons (at the time, atleast) to just doing a mere 1k, if even that...retarded as hell.

I do understand that WoW is a much better taken care of game than KO, but they do some really, really retarded shit.
    At points in time, they pretty much change a whole class's build and give one area a nice buff, but just downright kill another area.

Hunters used to be the worst thing for Rogues, and it should be, but the moment they nerfed Aimed Shot...umm, yeah...Aimed shot went from a nice skill to start things off, to a large mana consuming skill, and last time I checked, mana wasn't on the priority list for Hunters =/

TaDaaa

I know I will get flamed for this so I am prepared.

Why not come back? People say the game is going to shit..........well I have been on this board and others for a year now, and I have heard nothing but this. Everyday I hear "this game sucks" "worst online game ever" "this is the end of KO" All that doom and gloom crap. I play, i enjoy playing, and what is wrong with that

Second is to many turks in the game. Well guess what all, telling legit players and friends to not play or not to come back will do nothing but make that worse!

All you forum fanboys out there that live for bashing this game on a daily basis, go ahead! All you are doing is makeing more people not play the game we love. Good JOB !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123