Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

worth spending usd?

This is a discussion on worth spending usd? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by absalom is it worth spending usd to come back to this game? or is it still shit? ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by absalom View Post
    is it worth spending usd to come back to this game? or is it still shit? probably cwest.. priest 83.. looking to buy strictly pk and farm.. so basically asking is it active with english players?
    Nope, not worth, if you buying PUS items, or gold,

worth if you have money to buy +10 items from Game Masters lol^^ fcking corruption flows.

Its not worth it considering all the legalities Mgames And K2 are going through!

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FunTime View Post
    its active enough to have some fun on. Meerkat for life!
    this is being selfish.

you guys know about the legal stuff going on right now with usko but in your infinite selfishness you try to fool a possible USD spender just to get one extra player.

funniest part is that it isnt active at all... finding exp is a common struggle in c-west, and PK is usually one party vs one party if you are lucky.
    Bathory, Kallop and mumbojumbo like this.

You should wait and see what happens with the legal crap that's going on with mgame/k2...in the mean time you could always just get olds and a character and have some fun, least if it goes to the shitter you won't have lost much lol.

RAY

bro if you're looking for a structured clan, join meerkats. Just be aware that they are all european so time zone differences might make u unable to do clan events. If you like pking where you are outnumbered, join the orc side. you almost always have a challenge on orc side. P.S. the server has smaller number of players, but the people who play are extremely active and make for fun pk sessions. We need more players on the server though so come join
    average gear on this server is krowaz+6/7 and weapons +8. very few use +9 gear, and almost nobody has +3 uniques so its not like u gotta baba ur ass off on C-West.

Cano Senior Member Canofwhopass's Avatar

EUKO is where it is at.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    this is being selfish.

you guys know about the legal stuff going on right now with usko but in your infinite selfishness you try to fool a possible USD spender just to get one extra player.

funniest part is that it isnt active at all... finding exp is a common struggle in c-west, and PK is usually one party vs one party if you are lucky.
    haha your a puta ps been exping all day booros and pked gn

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    haha your a puta ps been exping all day booros and pked gn
    ya dudes if u look hard enough u WILL find exp anytime. dont be lame

Just go euko 10x more active than cwest

i think it is worth spending some money but not worth goin all out on, pk in cz is getting boring no one 1v1'ing anymore unless they are the fully gear'd out ppl with 9's and +3's everyone else just towns so it get boring for me that is, get a 80 char and full olds +0's and u should be good t have fun with, and if u decide to quit u wont lose much either

Banned

I have access to a few good geared characters and I can tell you, if I were to buy shit for usd, I sure as hell would spend my money on euko. All the legal crap aside, euko/Europa is by far more active than c-west.

tbh the last days that i was pking at euko i felt it like another sexyko lol , turks everywhere , none respecting vs's people running in 8 man party with 2-3 priests to chase 1-2 people, mages everywhere , not for my taste, but eh that's me.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

come ronark nigga.

Ko in general, as of right now isn't worth spending a single dollar on. If you played a couple years ago and came back now, you'd notice a considerable difference in activity and general upkeep of the game, it is much worse. EUKO isn't any better than USKO aside from activity. USKO is getting raped by MGAME in court for multiple reasons.

If you really want to play KO, i'd join a private server as some of them are running the exact same version as the official, as far as i know.

Personally, i wouldn't jump on an "Official server" until the dust has settled with this lawsuit and they find someway to fix hacks or make some major changes to the game. Just ball on someone elses character or play a pserver, my 2 cents.

Hardly anyone pk's in Ardream dont know if its cos of the time diff in my country or not screw level 59 anyways

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast