Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Is It Worth Starting Back Up ?

This is a discussion on Is It Worth Starting Back Up ? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ScreameR isn't that Arcane Gaming what you are talking about? That server is completely dead aswell nowadays, ...
Page: 2

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    isn't that Arcane Gaming what you are talking about? That server is completely dead aswell nowadays, isn't it?
    Got told that Dionysus is dead, playing Xydonis, which as i said, would never be so active ask global server, but its better now, because there runs 4 weeks event with free gold premium for 7 days, and actually in this KO version, people only PK, unlike global KO where they just going to events or exping with genie.

i kinda feel like going back to cwest, started there and always liked it there....

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Got told that Dionysus is dead, playing Xydonis, which as i said, would never be so active ask global server, but its better now, because there runs 4 weeks event with free gold premium for 7 days, and actually in this KO version, people only PK, unlike global KO where they just going to events or exping with genie.
    i tried it out, just like other KO servers you should pay for your items otherwise you will be one of the guys without any gear at all. And getting 2 hitted by the full +1/2/3 unique guys and +8 armors/weps.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

gotta love how every ko addict has the need to tell you how you shouldnt come back, when they are addicted themselves playing ko 24/7 ^^
    ilovemyko1 and henkish like this.

enjoy euko <3

Luis likes this.

lolz at koxp

Well c-est is dead but there will be a server merge so its going to be ok i think

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    Well c-est is dead but there will be a server merge so its going to be ok i think
    FYI, C-EST could be either C-WEST or C-EAST..... check your spelling ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TabbyCat View Post
    FYI, C-EST could be either C-WEST or C-EAST..... check your spelling ^^
    Theres no point cause they are both dead :P

I guess like me more people will come back because of the server merge, which is likely to happen.

OFC , server merge coming soon!

Banned Senior Member

Like I told some other guys in a different post.... if you have some friends to come back and play with then by all means do so because it can be a fun game.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i tried it out, just like other KO servers you should pay for your items otherwise you will be one of the guys without any gear at all. And getting 2 hitted by the full +1/2/3 unique guys and +8 armors/weps.
    Well like in other servers, time = money. You can spend months by farming, or you can pay the items from someone else who farm 3 months. On server where everyone would have same items just few days after start, such server could not be stable for 2 years as MY KO.

But honestly, from fresh start, I was able to make 3 +8 items (raptor and 2 shell parts) within 2 weeks while i only invested to gold premium. Farming and obtaining shells and weapons is not so hard there.

Seems like USKO havent changed much. Same old koxp, hack, dupe still in the game. SMH, I was thinking about coming back also after long time. :/

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by PaperOwnz View Post
    Seems like USKO havent changed much. Same old koxp, hack, dupe still in the game. SMH, I was thinking about coming back also after long time. :/
    US / EU KO long time ago changes only to money making machine, I guess it is not their fault, but conditions of geting licence to provide official server are deadly. All "upgrades" in game are just to get more money from people (stupid pathos armors etc, like milion PUS items and lvl 83 to promote genie). The game was so redesigned that it even lost the magic of original KO, which was mainly pvp game, now when I checked the servers, there are full moradon and empty cz, except koxpers. This making theese servers dead, even their population looks alive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast