Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

worthy enemies (dies)

This is a discussion on worthy enemies (dies) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; mirror mirror on the wall, who is the sexiest of them all? Tuna is...
Page: 10

TunaFishyMe

mirror mirror on the wall, who is the sexiest of them all?

Tuna is

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Mirror Mirror on the wall who presses OK most of them all....

Oh it's tuna again :lol:

SonicBoom

Ive fought u nubbins, we had a proper duel i was with a priest and told him not to duff u, he sat and watched, was right outside orc base sundries side. you won btw

Originally posted by perhana
    zzz, cant sleep so why not make a post here :P

hmm, worhy opponents.. maybe these count as "worthy" maybe, maybe not.. flame on!

1 is definitely nesma/lastrights (well nesmaa nowadays) damned, 1 month off applying to university and you have moved to orc side *:angry: *well anyway i know how you work and i hate to see you in the opposite side *:wub:

tempest.. im beginning to really hate ur freaking club! stop aiming for my sorry fat ass when im trying to get some leveling done * *
    z4 "mother" of all int warriors, well its a shame my friend fingor got hacked before he had time be the first int warrior, hes been dreaming about it since myko, but thanks for showing us that it works... but anyways z4 propably counts as a worthy opponent any day

condates has really nice skills, prolly a hp build cause he doesnt hit me that hard, but his combo is sooo nonstop.. i hope i can get some more def still to pot you till ur lightfeet runs out, then its going to be different kind of a fight :P

oichii.. if he is who i suspect him to be, yeah whatch out for this guy, he pwnz

hmm, orcs will have to tell me if im right but i would say unfaithfull is going to be a problem for you some day when he gets close to 70 and gets some better gear, hes runing around with 0 weapon resist of any kind, doesnt even own a dd helm, but im sure he will give you a good fight none the less and hes definitely not a level 70 babashop.. i'we seen his fingers work on my laptop.. hes fast and he knows what hes doing (unless drunk)

and last but not least, fagyar offcourse! theres an adversary who you can respect, not that he would pwnz (unless whacking the hell out off keypad counts, seriously i have seen the mouse jump to air next to the keypad from his "delicate strokes") but he will definitely not run from a fight! and talk about stubbornness, he played a hybrid without styx/minor/lightfeet for a year! gogogo 70 and own all to make an old archer proud of once playing that class!

well, havent actually done any pvp since drunken pk with fagy but these names popped into my mind
    You have to be the most annoying mage I've ever had the pleasure of duffing.. Great tper.. :wub:

Originally posted by Desi+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desi)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-perhana
    zzz, cant sleep so why not make a post here :P

hmm, worhy opponents.. maybe these count as "worthy" maybe, maybe not.. flame on!

1 is definitely nesma/lastrights (well nesmaa nowadays) damned, 1 month off applying to university and you have moved to orc side *:angry: *well anyway i know how you work and i hate to see you in the opposite side *:wub:

tempest.. im beginning to really hate ur freaking club! stop aiming for my sorry fat ass when im trying to get some leveling done * *
    z4 "mother" of all int warriors, well its a shame my friend fingor got hacked before he had time be the first int warrior, hes been dreaming about it since myko, but thanks for showing us that it works... but anyways z4 propably counts as a worthy opponent any day

condates has really nice skills, prolly a hp build cause he doesnt hit me that hard, but his combo is sooo nonstop.. i hope i can get some more def still to pot you till ur lightfeet runs out, then its going to be different kind of a fight :P

oichii.. if he is who i suspect him to be, yeah whatch out for this guy, he pwnz

hmm, orcs will have to tell me if im right but i would say unfaithfull is going to be a problem for you some day when he gets close to 70 and gets some better gear, hes runing around with 0 weapon resist of any kind, doesnt even own a dd helm, but im sure he will give you a good fight none the less and hes definitely not a level 70 babashop.. i'we seen his fingers work on my laptop.. hes fast and he knows what hes doing (unless drunk)

and last but not least, fagyar offcourse! theres an adversary who you can respect, not that he would pwnz (unless whacking the hell out off keypad counts, seriously i have seen the mouse jump to air next to the keypad from his "delicate strokes") but he will definitely not run from a fight! and talk about stubbornness, he played a hybrid without styx/minor/lightfeet for a year! gogogo 70 and own all to make an old archer proud of once playing that class!

well, havent actually done any pvp since drunken pk with fagy but these names popped into my mind
    You have to be the most annoying mage I've ever had the pleasure of duffing.. Great tper.. :wub:[/b]
    He really is...if he is NOT drunk, wearing his str set of armours, using wrong skillbar, dueling someone, really playing his own char and not borrowing it to me or any other n00b mage, not clicking wrong person, sun is not blinding his eyes....etc :wub: :lol: All that happened in one famous drunken pk weekend :wub:

Originally posted by wagyar
    He really is...if he is NOT drunk, wearing his str set of armours, using wrong skillbar, dueling someone, really playing his own char and not borrowing it to me or any other n00b mage, not clicking wrong person, sun is not blinding his eyes....etc *:wub: *:lol: *All that happened in one famous drunken pk weekend *:wub:
    Being drunk makes it quite difficult.. but oh so much fun :wub:

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Felix
    Mirror Mirror on the wall who presses OK most of them all....

Oh it's tuna again *:lol:
    <_< jerk <_<

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910