Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

worthy enemies (dies)

This is a discussion on worthy enemies (dies) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE the only worthy opponents i have found on diez is a whole tormentors party. I mean ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    the only worthy opponents i have found on diez is a whole tormentors party. I mean no offence and i'm not even trying to sound cocky because my equiptment is shit, but nobody will fight me 1 v 1 they always have to run to more people. Pansys
    I don't even believe u were sober when u wrote this....

And Champ nice that someone posts something positive in these days...I think I have seen u couple times...styxed u even...good luck to u

thats if i ever play the game at all, i log on a few times a day to check for bosses for the clan but beyond that i've kinda taken my leave from KO

level 47 on world of warcraft and rising

*p.s. wagy i never see you running around, and when i do its normally at 12, and you know what thats like

__countess__

the only worthy opponents i have found on diez is a whole tormentors party. I mean no offence and i'm not even trying to sound cocky because my equiptment is shit, but nobody will fight me 1 v 1 they always have to run to more people. Pansys
    i wouldn't run from you if i was a human :P

i actually never run from a 1vs1 unless i'm duffed sometimes, so this means i'll only run from a really good bp if he/she duffs me. Sometimes i actually stay and die in purpose coz i'm too bored to search for cures :P

Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    i wouldn't run from you if i was a human :P

i actually never run from a 1vs1 unless i'm duffed sometimes, so this means i'll only run from a really good bp if he/she duffs me. Sometimes i actually stay and die in purpose coz i'm too bored to search for cures :P[/b]
    then i beg you... please go back to human side... i need more good fights :lol:

Mario

this kind of topic are really gay <_< turn down ur ego ppl... no1 is immortal... and urunfaster, dun be so annoyin, zero redballed u in 2secs on ISW... at last worty enemies (rogue class) are those, who dun use ctrl+minor, ty -_-

__countess__

Originally posted by Mario
    this kind of topic are really gay *<_< turn down ur ego ppl... no1 is immortal...
    The topic's subject is 'worthy' enemies, not 'immortal' enemies. And i didn't see anyone saying that he is immortal here.
    So i don't really get your post, but anyway.

xourico

well, guess what, nowadays priest are only good if they have chittin shield, CS not dropable, priests = shit (compared to the others ofc), warriors, well if ur talking about non USD buyers I have 1 good gun in my clan (wagy he wants 1vs1 against u :P)

and yes all those lvl 70 are challenge, I can tank most of them, but I dont have CS, so I see psyren, and I think..."hmm he is using raptor +8 ok lets tank the kiddo (300/400 damage max), but guess what? then he changes to a HB+6/+7/+8 or to a mirage sword +8(or at least change to a giga please cuz I have axe def :P), them Im fucked, gimme a CS too and u will see the true power of a FP priest :P

basically Im sad cuz K2 decided to remove all that shit from the game

anyway anyone has an ideia if they will drop again in ice age?? I hope so

wako0

i dont think u can say a lvl 70 is worthy is ur like lvl 65 or less, he is just lvl 70 no chance there. the gap is to big to call it worthy.

no if u fight someone 1 or 2 lvl below or above u and the fight is intense then thats a worthy opponent. so lvl 65 vs 70 is not worthy because u die.

but then again everyone is set up so different in this game that its hard to find a fair fight...

i guess :huh:

Originally posted by Mario
    this kind of topic are really gay *<_< turn down ur ego ppl... no1 is immortal... and urunfaster, dun be so annoyin, zero redballed u in 2secs on ISW... at last worty enemies (rogue class) are those, who dun use ctrl+minor, ty *-_-
    rofl... 1st of all as i pointed out, i said nobody fights me, i didnt say im immortal, diez humans just run away from everything, those that fight are the ones i respect

2nd Zero only attacked me at half health in the middle of the bowl with a battle priest judgementing me... not my idea of a fair 1 v 1 level 70 with +8 shards +8 armour etc and some bp with a +8 mirage sword vs level 65 with +8 mirages and +7 shell... already at half health.

hileriously rebelde20 came in and saved me

Mario

Originally posted by __countess__+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(__countess__)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario
    this kind of topic are really gay *<_< turn down ur ego ppl... no1 is immortal...
    The topic's subject is 'worthy' enemies, not 'immortal' enemies. And i didn't see anyone saying that he is immortal here.
    So i don't really get your post, but anyway.[/b]
    so hexianhiperctrlminorhealshit its worthy too? coz with hes ctrl+bubles hes imposible to kill 1vs1? worty enemies are ppl who use own skills not bugs, even if its legit to use crtl+mh, i still dont think that person who beat me in 1vs1 with this is better than me... at last duel in cz its almost impossible for now, always kser will came, so who cares who is good and whos now... and how u can add faailed_somethin to worthy enemies? gimme unigues +3 and ill join elite list too <_<

btw, no offence urunfaster i just wanted to say, taht personal skills are really shit sometimes, when ur enemy got a hell better items and u spike him like 4xx... one way to pick a champ is play on same lv and equiped chars...

P.S. delete and disable upgredable jewellery pls

__countess__

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    Originally posted by __countess__@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mario

So i don't really get your post, but anyway.
    so hexianhiperctrlminorhealshit its worthy too? coz with hes ctrl+bubles hes imposible to kill 1vs1? worty enemies are ppl who use own skills not bugs, even if its legit to use crtl+mh, i still dont think that person who beat me in 1vs1 with this is better than me... at last duel in cz its almost impossible for now, always kser will came, so who cares who is good and whos now... and how u can add faailed_somethin to worthy enemies? gimme unigues +3 and ill join elite list too <_<[/b]
    did you actually saw faaliyet's equipment? i'm not taking his side.. i'm seriously just asking...
    The best Human warrior i've ever fight is achilles81, he's not hitting hard, but his combo is crazy.

TunaFishyMe

1 on 1s are easy. Just dont do it in the middle of 12/6. Usually i just pull them off to somewhere isolated like cardinals, barons, that road at harpies and hardly get disturbed.

Mario

yes, achilles81 its a hard fag and faailed its a joke who pop up from nowhere, he can spam 8xx damage (anyway he hits harder than any other warior), but actually he has no skills, if u need u can run away easy (im sure, i cant even redball him 1vs1 - spike = joke)... btw i didnt finish my post baba :P

king arthur

get knifes +8 and not shards and they might not run ^^

SomeDude

ARCANGLE.. does anyone know what gear this guy has? i spike him for 600's with 1677 AP :blink:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast