Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

worthy enemies (dies)

This is a discussion on worthy enemies (dies) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he is some clannie's friend IN, IB, dual shard 8, Chitin 8s, ROLs I believe....
Page: 3

TunaFishyMe

he is some clannie's friend
    IN, IB, dual shard 8, Chitin 8s, ROLs I believe.

oncemore

I just went human, simply because im fed up with 90% of humans running from me. Sins for example, spike r thrust, run, its pathetic.

I was 1vs1 achillies the other day, he thought i was a GM because he couldn't kill me :lol: :wub:

Orcs seem to think they are unbeatable, they never run :lol:

Look forward to killing all the orcs i've been pking with.

TunaFishyMe

I never run when I pk unless im outnumbered -____-"
    The thing is, there are so many humans and 70% of them are not equipped. Obviously they will run. Orcs, tere are less and more equipped so they dont need to run.

Banned Senior Member

SunDemon isn't 70, but he's a piece of cake to beat Only time i've lost so far is when I ditched the IN, rols, and skelly for my dex gear, he had 4 hp left when he killed me ^_^

Some people are fun to fight, some are a challenge, and others are just sad, but i'm always up for a good fight, just when the other sin is good and they throw on a dd helm, it just ruins it

TunaFishyMe

i think they should change the graphics of the DD helm for orcs. I mean I can clearly see the difference on a human but for an orc, the color change is so small!!

Banned Senior Member

Elmorad is either grey or blue ( or black/red depending on your files )
    Karus is either purple or tan

I can notice a large difference between any of the 2 nations

TunaFishyMe

maybe im blind. Manybe I can find a way to change the DD helm to a big pink dot so I know who's gay

Cleatus

lutz didn't make the list o0 :P

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Since they are all talking about Human apponents, the only good name I've seen mentioned was Hakunamatata. The rest are just as UrunFaster said "pansys".

Mario

Originally posted by SomeDude
    ARCANGLE.. does anyone know what gear this guy has? i spike him for 600's with 1677 AP :blink:
    who cares of him... he got "HIZ style" spike + thrust and town or run... never 1vs1... uber noob -_-

Banned Senior Member

Arcangle never takes their DD helm off

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Since they are all talking about Human apponents, the only good name I've seen mentioned was Hakunamatata. The rest are just as UrunFaster said "pansys".
    ...again...I don't remember running u a lot

Mario

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Arcangle never takes their DD helm off
    anyway u CAN'T be suprised that some of ppl dun take off DD helm when fightin against u... u got 35 DD w/o helm + hi def (100% its 950+), shitload of HP and AP, so ppl below 65 dun have small chances againt u w/o DD...

it wasnt about Arcangle or w/e hes name... hes a lammer... but lv 70 not mean u r a god... like felix = best ytems - no skills...

TunaFishyMe

phantom's ac is over 1k+ dupermusen

Banned Senior Member

my ac is below 1000 actually, I went back HP build but it's still not 1000. Also, my skelly belt is on loan so i've been using my elf belt for the past 2 weeks or so. My ap is "normal" to most sins now, it's not even 1700. And I didn't mean just everytime I try to fight him in cz, everytime I see them running alone even in the bowl or going 6/12 I see the plate helmet on their head.

Also even back when I was FP without IN/rols I barely used my DD helm after I hit 65, and that was against Karus instead of against elmorad

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast