Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

worthy enemies (dies)

This is a discussion on worthy enemies (dies) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; my ac is 1435...
Page: 4

TunaFishyMe

my ac is 1435

Mario

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    phantom's ac is over 1k+ dupermusen
    1k+ ac its kinda hard to get for chitin rogue, instead u got armors +8 and uniques +1 at least

I'm gonna repeat what others say: humans don't have many good 1v1 players.
    Now I can point only two which are HakunaMatata and :Wagyar: (we had only two 1v1s but he's the only hhh archer who fought me).

Also 0ishi and Eriannoqei deserve a word. I don't know who are they. Erian doesn't want to take DD off and our fights last till pots finnish but if he doesn't use ctrl minor, his healing is great.

TunaFishyMe

mmm not really

ROLs/ EMEs/chitin 8s/ HP build/skele will take you JUST over 1000 xD

Default Re: worthy enemies (dies)

Originally posted by chamb

araq: same. too bad he is almost all the time with party :/
    thes: the hardest bp till now
    harly_knight: i think every time i killed him, somebody was trying to ksing me so... he is gg.
    All 3 of those are terrible imo... they always run when being hit. Thes is always on buffs so you know once you malice him 3 hits and free np. Araq hits once every 2 seconds, he cant combo worth a shit lol. Harly_knight always runs and illusions me 1v1 so I dont even bother with him.

Hakuna is really good gun, he owns me 1v1.

Achilles81 is a faggot who came from no where with INSANE gear, he hits harder than glarfist and has retarded defence.

Banned Senior Member

Erian uses 2 minor heals per skillbar, i'm toying with it right now and it's pretty nice for tanking 1v1 or doing xp

and 1000 ac is doable using either +7 shell or +8 chitin as a rogue, all I need is a WP and me EME's again and I have over 1000 as dex build

Edit... nvm wrong Erian

Mario

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    mmm not really

i was talkin about dex rogue :P i see hp build gettin more popular i think i was one of 1st who tried this build ^_^

TunaFishyMe

HP build i sexy. My friend and I copied it off Logoth. Who are you ingame?

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    mmm not really

i was talkin about dex rogue :P i see hp build gettin more popular i think i was one of 1st who tried this build ^_^[/b]
    Dex build, +8 chit/7 shell 2 EME's, WP, Skelly, and +0 rols will make ur ac 1006 at lvl 70, unless you also use an Iron Belt

Originally posted by GhostFace
    I'm gonna repeat what others say: humans don't have many good 1v1 players.
    Now I can point only two which are HakunaMatata and :Wagyar: (we had only 2 1v1s but he's the only hhh archer who fought me).

Also 0ishi and Eriannoqei deserve a word. I don't know who are they. Erian doesn't want to take DD off and our fights last till pots finnish but if he doesn't use ctrl minor, his healing is great.
    Dear Ghostface, it was not duel...it was rape..now wait me get 4 more lvls and I show u duel

Sad but true lvl 66 archer cannot give a good fight to lvl 70 sin...styxes only give delay. Now I better go lvl :P

Banned Senior Member

What do you call me vs you Waggy?

btw... I'm working on your request right now

Originally posted by wagyar
    Dear Ghostface, it was not duel...it was rape..now wait me get 4 more lvls and I show u duel *

Sad but true lvl 66 archer cannot give a good fight to lvl 70 sin...styxes only give delay. Now I better go lvl *
    gogogo I wanna finally fight some 70 archer ^_^

the_man_slayer

lol most humans hit u once then run away. I was pking in cz a second ago, running aftr some mages who were running away, then turned, novaed, and towned zz. I would give one karus mage who deserves it a shout, hes in OutKasteD, but i cant remember his name and its bugging me lol I'll remember it ina minute lol, I will post it when i remember or u guys can jog my memory :wub:

Mario

im HP rogue over 2-3 months, and when i restated al ppl laugthin at me (coz of my uber low ap - im sure ppl still laugtin, why i spike so low...), so im sure it wasnt popular in these times, im 63lv, and im not usin dd helm, only in urgent situations i wear it on

TunaFishyMe

I was like HP rogue 5 months ago xD and logoth before me.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast