Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

worthy enemies (dies)

This is a discussion on worthy enemies (dies) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe I was like HP rogue 5 months ago xD *and logoth before me. i didnt write ...
Page: 5

Mario

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I was like HP rogue 5 months ago xD *and logoth before me.
    i didnt write i was 1st but "one of 1st" anyway it has some + and - also :P but i <3 it ^_^

chamb

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-URunFasterWithAKnifE
    the only worthy opponents i have found on diez is a whole tormentors party. I mean no offence and i'm not even trying to sound cocky because my equiptment is shit, but nobody will fight me 1 v 1 they always have to run to more people. Pansys
    I don't even believe u were sober when u wrote this....

And Champ nice that someone posts something positive in these days...I think I have seen u couple times...styxed u even...good luck to u [/b]
    yes! man! u are the hardest archer till now! omg! our first combat was cool.. i dont know why you towned. maybe scrolls ran out or something... second combat i was ambushed... next time i will use arrow shield :P
    fack! ur styx! hahahaha. it was fun man, ty!

chamb

Originally posted by wako0
    i dont think u can say a lvl 70 is worthy is ur like lvl 65 or less, he is just lvl 70 no chance there. the gap is to big to call it worthy.

no if u fight someone 1 or 2 lvl below or above u and the fight is intense then thats a worthy opponent. so lvl 65 vs 70 is not worthy because u die.

but then again everyone is set up so different in this game that its hard to find a fair fight...

i guess :huh:
    well actually i could defeat some lvl 70 guys.. most of cases warriors, cause (thank god) they dont have light feet and NEVER run from a fight! but i tell u why i could win them. maybe some bp has better suggestion: massive, malice, hp pot, parasite and combo. no! im not good. but parasite , malice and massive are evil! rogues are hard cause they run/cure and spike delay is done and ready for another one. and damn minor healing lol. hakunamatata always rape me cause he breaks all my gear with acid pots... i could do /town but i think is not fair to give up 1v1 just because im losing. the fights are nice with him.

oncemore

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    the only worthy opponents i have found on diez is a whole tormentors party. I mean no offence and i'm not even trying to sound cocky because my equiptment is shit, but nobody will fight me 1 v 1 they always have to run to more people. Pansys
    1vs1 plys, and no borrowing hypes/apoph's gear :P

chamb

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    Since they are all talking about Human apponents, the only good name I've seen mentioned was Hakunamatata. The rest are just as UrunFaster said "pansys".
    yeah. i think most of guys that i list must be easy for you guys... but im still too noob. im doing good, but cant get good parties too. ppl just want me to buff, and im not buffer lol.
    btw, if someone wants to try me on arena, just call me! i like to learn new techniques in pk and, as u can see, i like good fights regardless the winner
    its just a game and i have too much fun on it so, lets fight!

chamb

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Arcangle never takes their DD helm off
    this guy sounds good for me, but he never 1v1 me...
    every time that he killed me he was in party or just ksing someone.
    arcangel 1v1 pls

i stoped pk since scrolls bugged... and i see alot of shit talk

i dont remember getting pwned by any of the ones who say everyone else xecpt tormentors suck ...

chamb

maybe they wanted to mean everyone (who they fought till now) except tormentors.
    btw, i made this topic just to tell u all how fun KO is with this gg guys.
    i really sorry if someone is thinking: AH! COOL, ONE MORE TOPIC TO FIGHT WITH ORCS/HHHs...
    anyways, i think all replies till now were ok... am i wrong?
    so, one more time. thanks for be gg players and meet me on arena anytime for some fun!

ty agas

zetazeta

cexit
    _M_C_H_F_Z_

they are both great tankers, always 1vs8

chamb

partư pls... but use scrolls cause im NOT buffer :P

the_man_slayer

i remeber now! __Countess__ deserves a shout, good mage :wub:

diablo

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE

level 47 on world of warcraft and rising

u play on blizz. server? find me someone selling his account for lvl61 rogue

Originally posted by chamb

yes! man! u are the hardest archer till now! omg! our first combat was cool.. i dont know why you towned. maybe scrolls ran out or something... second combat i was ambushed... next time i will use arrow shield :P
    Nah not hardest because I still need to learn few things...like waggy vs 4 sins = dead waggy etc :P I towned not because of scrolls but full duffs, no cure pots and no hp pots...it's kinda hard for archer then

Banned Senior Member

I think your favour is Done Waggy, at least from what i've seen in cz ^_^

wub me

chamb

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-chamb

Nah not hardest because I still need to learn few things...like waggy vs 4 sins = dead waggy etc :P I towned not because of scrolls but full duffs, no cure pots and no hp pots...it's kinda hard for archer then [/b]
    i c. i was wonder why could u towned. i thought if u was fighting me for so long there was no reason for /town unless some necessary items was done. and stfu. u r good gun :P

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast